CHANEL Ultra Correction LIFT Sculpting Firming SERUM

Filtered by skin type : Combination
CHANEL Ultra Correction LIFT Sculpting Firming SERUM

4.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased le lift moisturizer CREME and this serum. I have been using the product for 3 months dedicated. I will start by saying prior to usage my Skin was Unevened skin tone, dry and dull look I was looking for even toned skin with slight lines to be erased. I am 34 years old.

After using both products I have to rate it 5 stars. My skin is clearer, firmer, lines have disappeared around my eyes, and my skin is even toned. It also looks very radiant! I do use in addition chanel eye cream. And I religiously wash my face every morning and night using the product as instructed. For the results price is affordable cream is $165 and serum is $175. I feel it's priceless for the results I have achieved. Will definitely use this product for the rest of my life ( I have tried EVEEYRHINg) absolutely no break outs on the product as it works on all skin types.

on 11/21/2011 11:38:00 PM

Whatever this bottle have inside it has been doing magic to my eyes!.
I am using the samples since I went the other day to channel section in Macy's, to by a compact powder, and the selling lady gave some samples for it.in 30 minutes after I applied I can see the difference around my eyes, it looked firmer and younger. I am 29 years old and always have dark circles around my eyes, and specially now adays with work and classes I dont have enough sleep. This syrum made them look better indeed. However, I feel its sticky and shinny around my eyes, so I think its better to use it before going to bed and not under make up in the morning.
I think I will buy it when I can afford it.

on 1/16/2011 9:47:00 AM

i got this as a sample, and within days, i saw and felt a difference! Skin evened out, and felt softer than before! I was so amazed at the fast acting effects that I went out to buy the full size.

Didn't break me out. In fact i think it kept the pimples away. People have commented on my improved skin as well.

to be honest, i don't use it for the "lift" effect. But it has really made a big difference to the look and feel of my skin.

Highly recommend it!

I noticed a slight slackening around my cheeks and lower chin area as I entered into my thirties. Saw this serum is targeted for Lifting and Firming. The SA shared that Asian skin tends to slacken first then followed by formation of lines thus this is idea to start off as an intenstive treatment against gravity.

The bottle is in a black color airless pump which I like as is hygenic. 30ml cost SGD$210 which is rather pricey. So far this is my second bottle, the first lasted me about 3 months with 2x daily applications.

First thing i noticed was the wobbly part of the lower chin is much tightened after a couple of weeks and now even my DH has made the comment that my face seemed smaller as the lower jowls are more firm and lifted. The texture and tone is significantly improved and I hope to maintain this results even if I switch to other skincare after this.