Chanel Ultra Correction LIFT Sculpting Firming SERUM

Chanel Ultra Correction LIFT Sculpting Firming SERUM

4.5

on 10/19/2013 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have not purchased a more expensive serum, before. 1.7 oz. was $225. For that reason alone, I will not purchase, again.
That said, it's really very good. My skin is soft, smooth and firm. I don't have saggy skin, but I'm 49 and have sensitive, oily, tend to break out skin.
Light fragrance has not irritated or caused a breakout. Works well under other products. Balanced out my oiliness.
It's a lovely product that seems to do what it says. I'm just not convinced that I can't find a product that works as well or better for less money.

I noticed a slight slackening around my cheeks and lower chin area as I entered into my thirties. Saw this serum is targeted for Lifting and Firming. The SA shared that Asian skin tends to slacken first then followed by formation of lines thus this is idea to start off as an intenstive treatment against gravity.

The bottle is in a black color airless pump which I like as is hygenic. 30ml cost SGD$210 which is rather pricey. So far this is my second bottle, the first lasted me about 3 months with 2x daily applications.

First thing i noticed was the wobbly part of the lower chin is much tightened after a couple of weeks and now even my DH has made the comment that my face seemed smaller as the lower jowls are more firm and lifted. The texture and tone is significantly improved and I hope to maintain this results even if I switch to other skincare after this.