CHANEL Ultra Correction LIFT Sculpting Firming SERUM

CHANEL Ultra Correction LIFT Sculpting Firming SERUM

3.0

on 10/19/2013 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have not purchased a more expensive serum, before. 1.7 oz. was $225. For that reason alone, I will not purchase, again.
That said, it's really very good. My skin is soft, smooth and firm. I don't have saggy skin, but I'm 49 and have sensitive, oily, tend to break out skin.
Light fragrance has not irritated or caused a breakout. Works well under other products. Balanced out my oiliness.
It's a lovely product that seems to do what it says. I'm just not convinced that I can't find a product that works as well or better for less money.

on 9/14/2011 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this is the worst serum ever so sticky and it smells like a bottle of parfum not a serum for face after one night of use i woke up with swelling eyes due to allergic reaction i return and get my money back .it was a great lesson for me cause at 45 i look 30 thanks to capture totale DIOR serum and DIOR one essential thanks DIOR..

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Have bought and used this serum twice in a row but am currently using their blanc essentiel range at the moment. Was quite pleased with it in retrospect because when I stopped using this range ( I was using the entire LIFT range with moisturisers and eye cream as well as their masque), I discovered my skin was actually lacking firmness while using their blanc essentiel range. So it has perhaps lived up to its promise.

I may repurchase in the future but will try other brands first.