Chanel Ultra Correction LIFT Sculpting Firming SERUM

Filtered by age: 25-29
Chanel Ultra Correction LIFT Sculpting Firming SERUM

on 11/21/2011 11:38:00 PM

Whatever this bottle have inside it has been doing magic to my eyes!.
I am using the samples since I went the other day to channel section in Macy's, to by a compact powder, and the selling lady gave some samples for it.in 30 minutes after I applied I can see the difference around my eyes, it looked firmer and younger. I am 29 years old and always have dark circles around my eyes, and specially now adays with work and classes I dont have enough sleep. This syrum made them look better indeed. However, I feel its sticky and shinny around my eyes, so I think its better to use it before going to bed and not under make up in the morning.
I think I will buy it when I can afford it.

on 1/16/2011 9:47:00 AM

i got this as a sample, and within days, i saw and felt a difference! Skin evened out, and felt softer than before! I was so amazed at the fast acting effects that I went out to buy the full size.

Didn't break me out. In fact i think it kept the pimples away. People have commented on my improved skin as well.

to be honest, i don't use it for the "lift" effect. But it has really made a big difference to the look and feel of my skin.

Highly recommend it!