Origins GinZing

Origins GinZing

3.0

water, myrtle leaf water, chamomile flower water, methyl trimethicone, butylene glycol, peg-100 stearate, dimethicone, cetyl ricinoleate, silica, olive fruit oil, glycerin, behenyl alcohol, cucumber fruit extract, ginseng root extract, chestnut seed extract, green tea leaf extract, cordyceps sinensis extract, magnolia grandiflora bark extract, apple fruit extract, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, pantethine, panthenol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, shea butter, caffeine, coleus barbatus extract, yeas extract, folic acid, hydrogenated lecithin, jojoba wax peg-120 esters, biotin, tribehenin, myristyl alcohol, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, trehalose, sodium hyaluronate, ascorbyl tocopheryl maleate, hesperidin methyl chalcone, sodium sulfite, sodium metabisulfite, steareth-20, dipeptide-2, carbomer, sorbic acid, chlorphenesin, ethylhexylglycerin, tromethamine, phenoxyethanol, titanium dioxide, mica, iron oxides

on 6/20/2016 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Awful, waste of money. It dries my under eyes out! I never had an issue with severely dry under eyes but this product made my skin bumpy and flaky. In addition to the tingly borderline burning sensation that it gives. I really tried to like this product since I heard so many people rave about it. Even tried to apply this over another eye cream but nothing works. Another unused product collecting dust!

on 5/14/2016 7:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It's not a bad product. Since it's pink and a little shimmery it works a bit like corrector. That is if light pink is the right corrector colour for you. It works okay under makeup during the day. But it's nothing special at all which i would have expected for the price. My sister reccomended this to me but even she went back to a cheaper one now. I think I'll keep looking for an eye cream that has better anti-aging properties.

To Read all 191 Reviews, Login or Join

overrated...... very average eye cream. the "brightening" comes from the peach pigment with shimmer... and i don't think that does anything either. The refreshing factor??????? sure, jan. Personally I prefer a thicker eye cream, the consistency is very thin. Nothing special.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this eyecream for blasting away my dark circles! It has caffeine and ginseng to wakup your under eye area. I use this then my Caudalie eye cream to moisturize before makeup. This stuff works..and does not break me out or cause eye issues!

I got mine at Sephora for $30. It does not take alot of product for an application and you get a fair amount for the price.

Just for sanitary reasons I wish it came in a pump instead of a jar. I just don't like putting my hands in my creams. Especially when they go around my eyes!

I am not a fan of this item. The "instant brightening" effect that the marketing refers to is a pale pink pearl shimmer that forms the base of this cream. I only used this for a couple of days, so I cannot speak to long term benefits. The few days that I did use it, I was not impressed. The dryness under my eyes was still as pronounced as before and it made make-up application not as smooth (somewhat cakey). The brightening "effect" worked a little, but I feel like that was negated due to the dryness standing out and being highlighted. Save your money and find something nourishing with effective ingredients and not just gimmick fluff.

on 1/4/2016 5:26:00 PM

This is fantastic for brightening your eyes in the daytime because it contains some kind of micro shimmer. I absolutely adore it because it works and does everything it says it will. The price is a little off putting at first, but a 15ml pot lasted me a whole year so very much worth it.

I was blessed with the gift of immunity to dark circles, puffiness or anything like that but I thought I'd get a good eye cream to prevent all of the above or aging as well as a nice moisturiser.
This eye cream has exceeded my expectations dramatically! I've only owned this product a few days and my eyes are noticeably brighter and more awake which shows in my whole face. I'm so happy with this product; the packaging is lovely and you only need a tiny amount so it lasts. Well Worth the money, does everything promised.
Thank you origins!

on 12/27/2015 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Am I the only one who got zits around their eyes from this stuff?? When I first started using it, I loved it! It was very moisturizing for me and helped "depuff" my eyes. However, after 2 days of using it, I got a very painful pimple under my eyebrow (I apply eye cream from my under eye to my brows, idk if that's normal but that's what I do). At first I didn't think anything of it, but then a couple days later I had 5 really little zits all around both my eyes and then the one big one under my brow. I was like WTF is going on?? But then I remembered I just started using this eye cream and it was literally the only explanation for it happening because that's never happened to me before. Really disappointing but hopefully Sephora will let me return it since it's expensive.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Wanted to love but unfortunately hated. As a night owl and an insomniac, dark circles and undereye puffiness are a constant and somewhat extreme (though many can and do have it worse) struggle for me. I am only in my early to mid twenties so I don't need something chock full of retinoids either, and am easily irritated by most if not all products containing some form of retinol, but it never hurts to start thinking about preventative antiaging.

So I thought this would be perfect and also offering some under eye brightening/concealing effects at the same time. The brightening and concealing benefits (for my eyes) held true though not to the extent, I hoped. But sadly the product, even when not working with retinoids still stung and burned my eyes, and my eyes are not especially reactive or seem all that sensitive, but this hurt. I thought at first, it was the product actively working to smooth out the puffiness and really firm the eye area, which would be normal and acceptable and what I wanted the product to do, but, at least on me, the sensation never went away, and never lessened in severity, as I thought it might when my skin or my pain tolerance got stronger and more used to the product (which is often the case with more invasive masks or antiaging products or more intensive chemical exfolants), but I used it for two weeks one or twice a day and I never did get used to it. And the residual dryness left around my area was not good and my skin often gets super dry when it also is very sensitive (either that or it breaks out, but in the dry under eye area, IDK if there are enough oil glands to usually even potentially cause a breakout). So all bad signs, so I sadly cannot really recommend, though, especially with things like skincare and fragrance (people like/dislike and can have different tolerances and needs) it's all subjective, so it is worth a try especially for reasonably priced non intensive eye cream as a starter eye cream for those who want something basic or if you are younger and are just thinking about now caring for the undereye, but I cannot continue to use on myself and obviously would not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I got a sample of this, and didn't like it. It has this shimmery effect that sits on top of your orbital bone, and the actual formula didn't really sink into my skin. Also, when you put concealer on top of it, it just becomes a clumpy mess. This definitely didn't work for me.