L'Oreal HiP Color Chrome Eyeliner-935 Green Flash

L'Oreal HiP Color Chrome Eyeliner-935 Green Flash

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

SODODECANE CYCLOPENTASILOXANE PEG/PPG-19/19 DIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX HYDROGENATED POLYDICYCLOPENTADIENE COPPER NYLON-12 C20-40 ALCOHOLS PERFLUORONONYL DIMETHICONE SILICA POLYGLYCERYL-4 DIISOSTEARATE POLYHYDROXYSTEARATE SEBACATE-POLYGLYCERYL-4 DIISOSTEARATE/ POLYHYDROXYSTEARATE/ SEBACATE POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNIMATE TOCOPHEROL /- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77000/ALUMINUM POWDER MICA CI77491, CI 77492/IRON OXIDES CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77510/ FERRIC FERROCYANIDE CI 75470/CARMINE 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS FIL D36067/2

It gives really good pigmented color. Lasts for the most part quite decently.

I actually have repurchased. i'm not sure if this product has been discontinued because I found it for $0.99 at the 99c only store. So I stocked up buying a few of them. I used it up really fast for the first pencil and a half then i started being obsessed with black only and have not really gone back to it. Maybe I'll pick it up again and start using it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

i saw this on sale for 8bucks at my local postie plus (really, 8bucks for an eyeliner is a bargain here in NZ). it looked a lot like the olive greeny colored liner prestige had as part of the intensity range which i missed out on (no one carries prestige here anymore...). i picked it up after carefully consulting the reviews on here, but since im incredibly boring when it comes to make up and stick with neutral looks like there is no tomorrow, i was kind of wary picking up a liner that is not black. seriously though i love it! it has really awesome staying power and if it smudges it kind of transforms into this olive shadow and its quite pretty. the color itself is not extremely dark but not 'in your face' bright either and has dimensions to it! im really liking this liner and might go and pick some more up when i get paid. highly recommended, providing that green suits your complexion, as the blue one of these liners looks horrid on me (guess i dont suit blue liners, which i kind of knew before buying it...)

this thing is sooo cool!
it glides on so smoothly and gives you enough time to smudge it
its such a dark green color, you can practically pull it off for everyday
im so sad they discontinued this color bcus its sucha exotic color ):
o btw, I bought it at 99 cents store on a whim, but turned out to be a great eyeliner. it does smudge a little bit but really does lasts throughout the day you don't have to reapply at all.

on 4/21/2010 5:06:00 PM

Nice everyday color. It's dark enough to create definition for my lashline but not nearly as harsh as black. It's a nice medium golden olive color with a metallic shimmer. It's soft, wears well, but is smudgeable when first applied.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love love love these eyeliners! Found them at the 99 cent store and I am officially obsessed with this color! It's a great olive metallic-ish green that goes wonderfully with my skin tone. Consistency is great, glides on smooth, and has such a beautiful color! I will go back and try to find more at this price!

Purchased at 99 cent Only Store - two weeks later went back and bought eight more. It glides on like butta and doesn't budge (like previous reviews have mentioned). Very nice neutral green that you can wear daily (doesn't scream GREEN)- nice change from the usual brown, gray, and black.

on 2/26/2010 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This gorgeous metallic green glides on easily and doesn't budge once it's set. And I have oily lids. Excellent liner. I think it's a bit steep at $9.99. For a drugstore liner, I mean. But it lasts all day.

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

L'oreal has definitely stepped up their game with these eyeliners! I bought the blue one and the green on when they were BOGO, so it was a great deal! They glide on so effortlessly and have so much pigmentation it's ridiculous! They blend super well and last all day long! I will definitely get all the colors when they are Buy one get one free again at CVS or Walgreens!

What a fabulous find! Great color payoff, no drag (and I mean NONE), good 'open time' to blend. Phenomenal color. Great staying power. I'd love to see more colors in this pencil. ***One warning*** Do NOT leave the cap off. It dries to a bone in no time (I think the cap was off for 10 hours) and you'll have to sharpen away the entire exposed tip to restore its texture.

on 11/24/2009 8:09:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Got this and Blue Spark in a lot of L'Oreal HIP cosmetics off ebay for about 7 dollars, so it came to about 1.40 for this liner. I wasn't really excited about this liner, I bought the lot for the jelly balm. But I am happy I got it, I love this, it's so pretty, a green liner with gold, it goes on wonderful and stays put I used it today with a green smokey eye and I love it so much I am now on the hunt for the other colors.