Uploaded by jadejiang

price range

Reviews

fromkana22

Apr/05/2017

Nice coverage, applies easily, however it is too dark and bland for cool, pale skin tones. Two coats are needed for full coverage.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2.0

Oct/05/2016

I so wanted to love this. The shade is so pretty, a cocoa-brown with very slight shimmer/wee-tiny glitter in the bottle. The shimmer really does not show up on my nails, even with 3 coats. But this formula just is super streaky for me, it is very difficult to apply, probably the most difficult polish I have tried in years (and I have at least 200+ polishes). No matter what 'tricks' I …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (685 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

2.0

Sep/29/2016

I love this color (and brown nail polishes) but DANG is it streaky! I've read tons of reviews on Essie and how everyone loves this brand, but they are always streaky for me (colored versions). No matter how light/careful I apply. Always 2-3 coats. However, my fav. Essie is Allure, but it's a sheer nude, so you don't see streaks.

I've used others that are much …

About reviewer (410 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

1.0

Feb/21/2015

This is my first Essie polish and I'm having a hard time understanding the fuss. This was really watery and streaky. The color is a beautiful, chocolate brown, but the coverage was poor. I expected a lot more.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Feb/09/2015

Beautiful chocolate brown color. Trendy, but I think it can be worn to the most conservative of offices. I think it would work well with many skin tones. Creamy texture, but requires two coats to be opaque. It dries glossy, and looks good even without a topcoat. I think it somehow makes me look more dresssed up and put together, if you know what I mean. One of my favorites from Essie.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Sep/27/2014

I was a bit skeptical about the colour because I am used to more red, pink colours. But on the first application I loved it!!!!!! Perfect natural colour. Not too warm not too cold. Perfect taupey colour! And applies very smoothly.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

3.0

Sep/04/2014

Classy mod color. Took three coats, though.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (101 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

Dec/27/2013

Love this color! Coverage was very good. This color makes me think of hot chocolate for some reason. Simple but classy. Essie polishes are my favorite.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBrown

Jan/26/2013

Melted milk chocolate brown. Pretty much opaque with one coat, but two is perfect. Lovely, delicious looking color!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1311 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Dec/07/2012

I grabbed this color at a private sale because I remembered it having great reviews on MUA. It looks so good on my very pale skin. Amazing color. the formulation is not the best : 3 coats for me but I am a little OCD ;-) . I still can't understand how a muddy brown can look so sophisticated and trendy but it's working !

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium