Uploaded by summerseabreeze

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 days ago

This is a really cool smell. Refreshing (you can literally 'smell' the ice cubes and tequila), slightly salty, lime-tinged, boozy and above all fun! Slightly sweeter-smelling than the real thing too. There's no way I'd wear this unless around people who know me, as it smells like you've downed a dozen frozen Margarita's OR bathed in a tub full of them (not the best …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (525 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

Mar/25/2011

This smells just like BBW's True Blue Spa Need a Margarita body wash! I had been wanting a fragrance just like this for a long time. It could last longer but as the other reviewer said, it's hardly a chore to refresh it. I feel summery and relaxed just smelling it.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

2.0

Dec/13/2009

On me, this smells VERY different on the skin than it does in the bottle. In the bottle, it smells like soda and reminds me of Ginger Ale. On the skin, it smells more like a margarita - alcohol and lime notes. My problem with this one isn't the scent per se but the same problem with most Demeter fragrances - lack of staying power. Doesn't last 10 minutes on me.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Oct/20/2009

Smells like a magarita drink without smelling like you dumped booze on yourself lol I like this one a lot!! Its a great scent with a touch of lime without being overbearing. This scent lasts on me for about 2hrs and it doesn't bother me if I have to reapply it cuz its smells so yummy imo. I would buy this again=)

About reviewer (835 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral