Hard Candy Nobody's Perfect Concealer Palette

Hard Candy Nobody's Perfect Concealer Palette

2.3

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This is by far the worst makeup I've ever bought. It is incredibly greasy, wipes right off, and leaves oily creases. I wouldn't even recommend this to a child.
I bought this when I just started testing new make up techniques from Walmart. The price was right and it looked like it would be nice to try. It does its job to an extent, but even putting a setting powder over it caused creasing and it was just very oily and heavy. Even if you're on a budget and this seems like a good idea, I would highly implore you to walk away from it. Not all candy is delicious.

on 8/21/2016 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Well.This is not a really good formula to me.It seems cheap and feels cheap.I will use the yellow for an eyeshadow Primer.I don't have bags or dark circles much .This seems like it would make my eye wrinkles show up more.I will try to contour with it and maybe edit my review.I am scared to get ready using this mIght don't want to have to start all over .This could be useful for something? So I gave it 2 stars.Lol....This product just scares me haha.It was in a make up lot I got....I'm about to throw it out.I may empty it and clean it up ..I press makeup and maybe I can use the empty palette for something:)

on 1/30/2016 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This review is for: HARD CANDY Sheer Envy CONCEAL & CORRECTOR formerly known as: Nobody's Perfect Concealer Palette.

I should have listened to Emily Noel on Youtube (Beauty Broadcast). She has some reviews about this and she's not a fan. I have to wholeheartedly agree with her. This palette was recently repackaged. I never tried it when it came as 6 circles all together. I had the format that was like normal concealer palette with six colors side by side. This comes with a green, yellow, purple and three natural concealer type colors. The title has the word "sheer" in it and that should have alerted me. This is not the best coverage. I used the natural concealer-type colors and they didn't really conceal much. I did use the green and yellow correcting colors, which provided more coverage and kind of worked, but obviously you have to use a concealer or foundation over those. The product itself is a bit sticky and it blends pretty well. The idea behind this palette for me was to use to correct. I really didn't need the three colors that looked like regular concealer. I would have loved it they included a more orange or salmon color because I have dark under eye circle. In terms of coverage it really just didn't perform and was a waste of money. It didn't break me out even though it was very emollient. It's not worth the money. I think Wet n Wild makes one too that I will try instead. I also heard NYX makes a good one too.

on 4/3/2014 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

UGH!!!! UGH!!! UGH!!!!

-Chunky cumbersome packaging that's meant to be cute but is more of an inconvenience.

-Sub par product at best. Dried out my skin.

-The price, 8dollars, a bit much for something that doesn't do crap!!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is horrible , it's greasy it creases like crazy and melts off your face. I bought this last October and I looked at the packaging/product when I got home and the concealers had like sweat drops in them almost as if It was sweating. I would record to save for a better one

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't know why this product has such bad reviews! I actually really like it. I have a few dark spots on my cheeks and chin and this product covers them well. It's a decent concealer palette.

on 3/20/2013 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I bought this palette in "fair", and I can't say it's horrible -- although, it certainly is not great either. My skin is very red usually, and so I was in the market for some green concealer, but this green concealer is almost white. It "works", I suppose, but the problem is that when you add your skin-coloured concealer over it, it blends into the green and you end up, essentially, with a lighter version of the concealer colour you tried to use.

My problem with the concealer colours is that they're not terribly pigmented. I'm fairly pale and a bit yellow, but I have to use the darkest mixed with the second-darkest on this palette for my skin colour, which I think is a bit ridiculous. Unless you're super-pale-sickly white, then you're probably going to find the colour arrangement and pigmentation a little hard to work with. It's do-able, just not highly desirable.

Also, it's pretty greasy. It creases like crazy, and if you don't powder it, it will come off on, say, your clothes if your sleeve touches your face, or on your fingers if you scratch your skin. If you powder it, however, it's okay. Not great, still, but okay.

The packaging is probably one of the most irritating parts of this product. The top of it is hard to open (especially if you have short nails, like myself), and the case is so flimsy that I frequently worry about the hinge snapping off. There's a small brush that comes with it on a short string, and the brush is a complete joke and virtually useless; I don't know why the manufacturers think that a two-millimeter wide centimetre-long brush is sufficient to blend out concealer.

For what it's worth, I would say that you would be better off saving your money and spending it on something just a bit higher quality than this.

This product is horrible, no pigmentation, greasy, and the colors could not work for a variety of skin tones. The green did no red correcting, and the other two colors came out very white and were pointless. I get that this might work for younger kids, but there are better concealers for the same price. I would not even recommend this to a beginner at make up. In addition, the packaging was very gimmicky and the brush that came with it isn't even bigger than my pinky nail..

on 1/13/2013 12:20:00 AM

It works for me you just have to blend it really good..Mine it turn out good for me and i like it..

I will never buy this again! It is gross and does not cover anything! Ugh, i am so mad i bought this, i cant even take it back, i threw the receipt away. The packaging is cheap looking, the green color comes out almost white, the yellow and pink? CRAP! The whole palette is crap, dont waste your money.