Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream
Supershine Moisturizing CreamSupershine Moisturizing Cream

WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOHEXADECANE, PPG-3 BENZYL ETHER MYRISTATE, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), POLYSORBATE 80, CINNAMIDOPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PANTHENOL, CYSTINE BIS-PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN/PVP CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, KERATIN, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-4, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, LITCHI CHINENSIS PERICARP EXTRACT, CITRULLUS LANATUS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, AMBER EXTRACT, KAEMPFERIA GALANGA ROOT EXTRACT, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED CONCHIOLIN PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA PROTEIN, PEARL POWDER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, OLETH-10, PPG-1-PEG-9 LAURYL GLYCOL ETHER, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, SORBIC ACID, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRAL

on 11/24/2016 10:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I know I would by this product again, because I have already purchased a back up to avoid any panic when I run out. :) That is a testimony to how good this product is to me. I have very thick curly hair and I use this two ways. If I am going to blow out my hair I use this as a leave-in before styling. When I wear my hair curly, I use it as a leave in before air drying and to freshen up the curls on days between washes. This is a very versatile product that moisturizes very well. I also use it very sparingly on dry blown out ends to give them some moisture.

on 10/17/2015 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Expensive, but there's truly nothing like it! I've tried everything at Whole Foods, several French pharmacy products, Kiehl's, Kerastase etc etc. I've just never used anything like this Supershine cream so it seems worth it to me. Excellent on my course, dry South Asian hair. Works a lot better applied to dry hair than damp. The effects also wear off throughout the day, so I usually put it on in the morning rather than at night. The packaging is nice although I think the bottle for the "light" version is prettier. The aroma was wayyy too strong for me in the beginning because I am used to essential oil fragrances but I've grown to like it. I also find that this product rinses out well with gentle shampoo and doesn't resist water like other silicone products.

on 2/2/2015 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This works like magic on my thick, bobbed curly hair as a leave-in. It tames frizz, gives good curl separation, adds shine and smells really, really good (I heard that Tom Ford developed the scents for Oribe products.) Whatís not to love? Oh yeah, the price. Supershine Moisturizing Cream is crazy expensive: $19.50 for the travel size (say whaaaaat?), and $49 for the full size. Yes the cream works, but itís going to be one of those situations where I dig out the scissors and pliers to get every last drop out of the tube before I repurchase.

on 9/10/2014 10:11:00 PM

This is NICE. Hands down the best leave-in conditioner I've ever used. My hair is so smooth and silky and SHINY after using this, and I've been looking for something to add some shine to my dull, dry hair. So many products either weigh my hair down or make it feel sticky or dirty. Not this cream. This is fabulous.

For reference, I have hair that is thick, wavy-texture, color-treated, and I heat-style it regularly. I always use some kind of leave-in on my damp hair before I blow dry. This could be a new HG for me.

This is the first product from Oribe that I've ever tried, now I want to explore the whole brand. I would definitely buy this again! LOVE!

on 10/18/2009 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

About a week ago, I came out of the salon loving my hair and the products my stylist used. I didn't think to ask about them then, since I don't like being bullied into buying products I really don't want or need. Plus on my last visit the products she used seemed to be beyond sub par, almost driving me to wash it out immediately. However, after my visit I just needed to know what she used in addition to the BB curl conscious holding foam I saw her add before my blow out. Since the salon was already closed for the weekend when I called to find out, I left a message. I patiently waited until the following Tues for my answer, they had kindly left on my answering machine.

After searching the net about this product, I quickly found that there were only a few places that sold it and w/ a $49 price tag in tow. The salon was out, believe it or not, so I had to find another option. Bergdorfs online made it fast and easy to obtain, and I quickly had in my hot little hands the most expensive styling product I had ever purchased.

I have used this styling cream twice now, the first time with a little Pureology root lift. I usually shampoo w/ L'anza Remedy shamp and a little Pureology hydrate Codit, then use a spray detangler and moroccan oil and maybe a little root lift; prior to my blowout. My hair is thin to normal but I have lots and lots of it that hit almost the middle of my back. I have to also mention my hair is relatively great shape, but I do color it to maintain richness. Prior to my cut, I was in a bit of a hair rut w/ my hair falling flat and not keeping most of a style post blowout.

Since I purchased this cream I have been able to replace both my detangler and Moroccan oil. My hair is beyond shiny, has bit of bounce, style, and alluring musky fragrance; all without looking like I used anything at all. It also seems to be a better frizz zapper than my Moroccan oil, without any weigh down. However I live in the dry climate of northern cali and have not tested this against Southern humidity yet. I am also curious how this may stack up to Kerastase Ciment Thermique; which I have not been able to try yet. So far I am a believer, and am happy I forked over the mullah.

Update: I completely forgot about my love affair with this product, until I received a helpful vote email. I'm repurchasing it in the light version soon!

Popular Styling Products