Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream
Supershine Moisturizing CreamSupershine Moisturizing Cream

WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOHEXADECANE, PPG-3 BENZYL ETHER MYRISTATE, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), POLYSORBATE 80, CINNAMIDOPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PANTHENOL, CYSTINE BIS-PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN/PVP CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, KERATIN, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-4, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, LITCHI CHINENSIS PERICARP EXTRACT, CITRULLUS LANATUS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, AMBER EXTRACT, KAEMPFERIA GALANGA ROOT EXTRACT, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED CONCHIOLIN PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA PROTEIN, PEARL POWDER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, OLETH-10, PPG-1-PEG-9 LAURYL GLYCOL ETHER, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, SORBIC ACID, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRAL

on 8/15/2016 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Finally a moisturizing cream I can use whether my hair is wet/dry or curly/straight. This is a great moisturizing cream that leaves my hair shiny and soft and it only takes a little bit. I use it as a leave-in on wet hair and to moisturize my hair daily. On my straight dry hair it keeps flyaways at bay and keep my straight hair looking sleek and smelling divine. I also love that this cream actually moisturizes and not just sit on top of the hair and I have thick hair so the original is better suited for me however there is a light version available.

on 1/31/2016 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the ONLY styling product for heat I have been using for years!!!! It doesn't cause break outs on my skin. Yes, it was an issue with other products.

I use a dime size and running it through my hair, especially the ends. Then, I blow dry or use my Instyler. It really protects my hair from any heat damage. My hair is silky and frizz free. It smells incredible also. This is expensive but well worth buying. Nothing comes close. Thank you.

on 11/4/2013 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

i always feel like saying that a product is the "best ever" sounds rather like a hyperbolic statement, but oribe supershine moisturizing cream truly is the best leave-in conditioner ive ever used SO FAR.

i have thick curly hair, and lots of it. i dont really like wearing it curly (unless my hair is very short), so i blow-dry and flat-iron it all the time. when i was younger, i would often get relaxer perms done so my hair would look and feel naturally straight. i stopped doing that a few years back because my curls have naturally relaxed over time. so ever since i stopped with the perms, ive been looking for a product i could use before straightening to give my hair a shiny, healthy, conditioned appearance when straightened.

i think ive found it. i bought this product because i wanted to give my hair a moisture boost, not thinking it would really make a big difference in my straightening. i applied a good amount to my hair right after washing it, and proceeded to blow-dry and iron my hair as usual.

as i was ironing, i could tell that my hair was looking different than usual. at first it looked heavy and weighed down, and by the time i finished ironing, it even looked kinda greasy. i was really pissed, thinking i had overdone it with the moisturizing cream and that i would have to wash my hair and do it all over again.

thank god i had stuff to do and didnt re-wash right away, because less than an hour later my hair looked absolutely perfect-- the way ive always wanted it to look. silky, shiny, healthy, and naturally straight without a single frizzy hair or one of those hairs that sticks straight up after ironing (i know some of you know what im talking about...). i think my hair needed a little time to absorb the product. its totally worth the initial frustration and waiting time.

i think this product will probably be too heavy for finer hair types, but if you have thick hair and *especially* if you have thick/curly hair that you like to straighten, i HIGHLY recommend giving this a try.

if you tend to do your hair right before stepping out the door, this might not be the best product for style-and-go because of what i mentioned about it taking a little time to absorb. but if you dont mind waiting a bit for it to do its magic, again-- highly recommended!

as for scent/packaging, as usual with oribe, its top notch. and of course, very pricy. (but worth it)

on 1/26/2010 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Supershine is the best leave-in conditioner I've used to date (and I've tried many). This is a silky cream with a mild scent that makes hair sleek, soft, and incredibly shiny. It seems to have a tiny bit of hold as well. A little goes a long way with this product; a dime size works perfectly for me. People who do not like 'cones should steer clear, since this is loaded with them. For reference, my hair is medium-thick, long, dry, damaged, colored and highlighted. Also, I've posted a pic of the ingredients list.

Popular Styling Products