Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream
Supershine Moisturizing CreamSupershine Moisturizing Cream

4.8

WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOHEXADECANE, PPG-3 BENZYL ETHER MYRISTATE, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), POLYSORBATE 80, CINNAMIDOPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PANTHENOL, CYSTINE BIS-PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN/PVP CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, KERATIN, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-4, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, LITCHI CHINENSIS PERICARP EXTRACT, CITRULLUS LANATUS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, AMBER EXTRACT, KAEMPFERIA GALANGA ROOT EXTRACT, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED CONCHIOLIN PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA PROTEIN, PEARL POWDER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, OLETH-10, PPG-1-PEG-9 LAURYL GLYCOL ETHER, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, SORBIC ACID, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRAL

on 9/24/2016 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a free sample of this terrific (scented) cream at a local high end mini-chain.
I would actually consider buyig this - as it is a great leave-in option for my dry, color treated , fine hair. Pricey.

on 5/5/2011 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After my hair stylist used this product during my visit, it was on my wishlist. I was skeptical to spend so much money on a hair product. However, my coworkers bought me a bottle for my birthday. I've used it almost every day for the past ten months and I still have thirty percent of product left! My hair is mid back length and I only need a dime size. It makes my hair so silky soft and shiny. I really am impressed. I will absolutely buy this again!

on 1/26/2010 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Supershine is the best leave-in conditioner I've used to date (and I've tried many). This is a silky cream with a mild scent that makes hair sleek, soft, and incredibly shiny. It seems to have a tiny bit of hold as well. A little goes a long way with this product; a dime size works perfectly for me. People who do not like 'cones should steer clear, since this is loaded with them. For reference, my hair is medium-thick, long, dry, damaged, colored and highlighted. Also, I've posted a pic of the ingredients list.

on 12/14/2009 7:49:00 PM

I have baby fine hair so was a bit wary of this product at first, I didn't want anything weighing my hair down, but I needn't have been worried. This is probably the best leave in conditioner I have EVER tried. I would normally use Kerastase SJ but I am finding that this leaves my hair much shinier and really bouncey and is fantastic for my dry ends. Yes, it is expensive but in my opinion worth every penny. I use it as a leave in and as a finishing product to smooth any flyaways. This is a fantastic product for any hair type.

Popular Styling Products