Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream
Supershine Moisturizing CreamSupershine Moisturizing Cream

4.5

WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOHEXADECANE, PPG-3 BENZYL ETHER MYRISTATE, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), POLYSORBATE 80, CINNAMIDOPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PANTHENOL, CYSTINE BIS-PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN/PVP CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, KERATIN, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-4, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, LITCHI CHINENSIS PERICARP EXTRACT, CITRULLUS LANATUS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, AMBER EXTRACT, KAEMPFERIA GALANGA ROOT EXTRACT, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED CONCHIOLIN PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA PROTEIN, PEARL POWDER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, OLETH-10, PPG-1-PEG-9 LAURYL GLYCOL ETHER, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, SORBIC ACID, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRAL

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I received a sample of this from Birch Box. I've used this as a leave in conditioner and also on dry hair to keep frizz down. It leaves my hair shiny, soft and helps with detangling. Makes my hair look beautiful. I will definitely be repurchasing a full size.

on 9/18/2015 9:30:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'd give it a 5 if it were not so expensive. I have course wavy hair, and this stuff smoothes it out like silk. I find it's a waste on damp hair, but really transforms dry hair.
I know people rave about the scent but I really can't smell much, and I'm typically very attuned to smells.

on 4/1/2010 1:45:00 PM

I love this one. I tried other oribe products and this is the only one I am impressed with. It doesn't weight down my medium-fine hair and I don't feel that I need to clarify often after using it. Give hair nice shine. Not crazy about the smell but it doesn;'t linger. One bottle lasted about 4 months. Expencive but worth it for me since a lot of leave-ins eigther weight my hair down or don't do anything. This product is a happy medium. I will repurchase. Tried to replace it with Philliop B. Lovin leave-in and that was a BIG disappointement.

on 1/15/2010 4:54:00 AM

I found this product great, I have baby fine hair and normally use Kerastase NT (to blow dry) and Sublimateur Jour (as a leave in). I used the Supershine Moisturising Cream before blow drying, and I found my hair did look a lot shiner and had some control as well. However it is very expensive (had to rate it down as its a major point) but worth it as a splurge when considering the wonderful results.

Popular Styling Products