Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream
Supershine Moisturizing CreamSupershine Moisturizing Cream

4.2

WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOHEXADECANE, PPG-3 BENZYL ETHER MYRISTATE, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), POLYSORBATE 80, CINNAMIDOPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PANTHENOL, CYSTINE BIS-PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN/PVP CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, KERATIN, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-4, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, LITCHI CHINENSIS PERICARP EXTRACT, CITRULLUS LANATUS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, AMBER EXTRACT, KAEMPFERIA GALANGA ROOT EXTRACT, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED CONCHIOLIN PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA PROTEIN, PEARL POWDER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, OLETH-10, PPG-1-PEG-9 LAURYL GLYCOL ETHER, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, SORBIC ACID, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRAL

on 3/4/2012 8:55:00 AM

It doesn't add much to my hair and it smells very strong and cheap–Pantene like.

on 5/23/2011 6:35:00 PM

I love this product. It makes my fine hair shiny and adds just the right amount of softness. Yes, it's expensive, but I only need a dime-sized amount so I think it last a while. I'm wary of leave-in conditioners with fine hair, but this one is a winner.

on 2/23/2011 9:26:00 AM

This is the most ridiculously expensive hair product I've ever purchased. At the time I didn't realize how much it was, but I'm already thinking about rebuying it, because it is hands down the best leave in conditioner/defrizzing product I have ever used. My hair is very fine and I am living in an extremely dry climate right now. The haircut I have is really unsuited to this environment, as it has razored ends and tends to produce flyaways. On a bad day it frizzes badly and looks damaged at the ends when it is not.

I've tried a number of other leave ins, including Japanese 100% camellia oil (looks greasy), kiehl's leave-in (felt heavy and weighed down hair), phyto+ (not much moisturizing/smoothing properties), and terax (nice, but build up prone). I used this after John Masters zinc and sage shampoo, which really cleans the scalp. With just a little dab of this, my hair combs through easily, and is shiny, bouncy, smooth, frizz free, manageable. It's been two days since I used it on wet hair post-shampooing and it still looks great, like hair post salon. There's no sensation of product leftover, just lovely, just blown out hair. A lovely scent, fades quickly so it isn't offensive/doesn't compete with other fragrances, and gorgeous packaging that looks great on the counter. Love.

on 1/26/2010 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Supershine is the best leave-in conditioner I've used to date (and I've tried many). This is a silky cream with a mild scent that makes hair sleek, soft, and incredibly shiny. It seems to have a tiny bit of hold as well. A little goes a long way with this product; a dime size works perfectly for me. People who do not like 'cones should steer clear, since this is loaded with them. For reference, my hair is medium-thick, long, dry, damaged, colored and highlighted. Also, I've posted a pic of the ingredients list.

on 12/14/2009 7:49:00 PM

I have baby fine hair so was a bit wary of this product at first, I didn't want anything weighing my hair down, but I needn't have been worried. This is probably the best leave in conditioner I have EVER tried. I would normally use Kerastase SJ but I am finding that this leaves my hair much shinier and really bouncey and is fantastic for my dry ends. Yes, it is expensive but in my opinion worth every penny. I use it as a leave in and as a finishing product to smooth any flyaways. This is a fantastic product for any hair type.

Popular Styling Products