Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by hair type : Other
Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream
Supershine Moisturizing CreamSupershine Moisturizing Cream

4.7

WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOHEXADECANE, PPG-3 BENZYL ETHER MYRISTATE, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), POLYSORBATE 80, CINNAMIDOPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PANTHENOL, CYSTINE BIS-PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN/PVP CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, KERATIN, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-4, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, LITCHI CHINENSIS PERICARP EXTRACT, CITRULLUS LANATUS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, AMBER EXTRACT, KAEMPFERIA GALANGA ROOT EXTRACT, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED CONCHIOLIN PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA PROTEIN, PEARL POWDER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, OLETH-10, PPG-1-PEG-9 LAURYL GLYCOL ETHER, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, SORBIC ACID, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRAL

on 3/9/2016 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This makes my hair super soft and shiny, much like Phyto 7 does. It smells amazing as noted by other reviewers. The scent is hard to describe, but it's fruity and uplifting, similar to Bb's pret a powder, but not cloying. I only use a small amount (not even dime-sized) for my armpit-length fine hair. I like that it provides UV protection and use it on damp hair prior to blow drying. My hair feels slightly greasier when I use this, but I can still get away with washing it every other day and use dry shampoo to freshen up on the second day.

I bought a travel-sized tube to try, as this is pricey. I think I would've given this the full five stars if I hadn't discovered Phyto 7 first, as they accomplish the same results.

on 1/21/2016 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I writing my review after trying the sample size tube of this product. I was secretly hoping this product wouldn't work.. but obviously not that lucky :) I am usually the sucker who gets tempted on reading the reviews, splurges and in the end if it doesn't work.. stacks it in a pile where nobody could ever find it!!! This time, I got lucky found a sample in my closet and thought wth! Has a light creamy consistency and doesn't leave a greasy feeling on the hair. I have used it on both damp and dry hair. I think it works very very well on taming down frizziness and flyaways. Leaves me with a smooth a soft hair. Best part is this can be used on dry hair too. I don't know where it goes sinks right in without any oily feeling. I lovee the scent of this line, to me it smells like D&G Light Blue. Which unfortunately doesn't have a staying power. The regular version of this cream did not weight down my fine hair. I am so freaking glad they make a 1.7oz for lesser $$$ even though the larger tube is a better value, doesn't hurt my heart or wallet as much :P For me the cons are the pricing and difficulty in locating a salon that carries this line. Remember reading this product being compared to FF Glossing Cream but if I remember correctly, these two are not even close. Oribe adds moisture which the Glossing Cream did not do.
Update**** I used it today before flat ironing, the results were stunning. Smooth, shiny and soft hair. Not the flat, stick straight hair that you get after using a flat iron. I usually want to wash my hair the next day but not with this product. Gives you that salon look at home. Worth the $$$$

on 3/24/2015 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This replaced my FF Glossing Cream (which I used for for 5 years plus). Does a much better job of hydrating my long, thick and wavy hair, does a great job on eliminating frizzies, and my hair feels healthier when I use it. Excellent product.

on 12/4/2011 12:25:00 PM

Love this stuff. I'm on my second bottle and can't imagine not using it every time I wash. I have thin, fine hair and can't use it when it's wet.., too heavy. But on dry hair, it's a miracle for shine and control. One bottle lasted over a year.

on 7/7/2011 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I absolutely love this leave-in. I am AA and I have relaxed hair. This stuff makes my hair SUPER SHINY!!!! Seriously!!! and so so soft. It also detangles my hair and smells delicious. It does not weight my hair down or make it greasy; i hate greasy hair. My hair has so much movement with it. I'm on my second bottle. It is very expensive but worth it. The packaging looks very sexy too. Will continue to buy. I am currently testing the Signature Moisture Masque to see how it compares to my beloved Kerastase Masquintense.

Must have product!

on 2/2/2010 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

best shine product ever! ( so far)
I 've tried many leave in conditioners or shine product's ( so far I got kerastase, Chi, Biosilk , Oscar B ,it's 10 etc )and 've never found anything like Oribe one.it's makes my hair like shine mirror.
the price is bit high however thinking that how much I 've spend money on other product's for trying to make my hair shine, it's worth it.
I will definitely repurchase.

Add, to get really shine from this product , I have to blow dry hair with round big brush which can be damege my hair,
but now I found Alterna hemp seed shine spray much better because I don't have to use heat tool.just spray on dry hair.