Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream
Supershine Moisturizing CreamSupershine Moisturizing Cream

4.5

WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOHEXADECANE, PPG-3 BENZYL ETHER MYRISTATE, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), POLYSORBATE 80, CINNAMIDOPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PANTHENOL, CYSTINE BIS-PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN/PVP CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, KERATIN, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-4, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, LITCHI CHINENSIS PERICARP EXTRACT, CITRULLUS LANATUS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, AMBER EXTRACT, KAEMPFERIA GALANGA ROOT EXTRACT, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED CONCHIOLIN PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA PROTEIN, PEARL POWDER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, OLETH-10, PPG-1-PEG-9 LAURYL GLYCOL ETHER, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, SORBIC ACID, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRAL

on 8/15/2016 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Finally a moisturizing cream I can use whether my hair is wet/dry or curly/straight. This is a great moisturizing cream that leaves my hair shiny and soft and it only takes a little bit. I use it as a leave-in on wet hair and to moisturize my hair daily. On my straight dry hair it keeps flyaways at bay and keep my straight hair looking sleek and smelling divine. I also love that this cream actually moisturizes and not just sit on top of the hair and I have thick hair so the original is better suited for me however there is a light version available.

on 10/17/2015 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Expensive, but there's truly nothing like it! I've tried everything at Whole Foods, several French pharmacy products, Kiehl's, Kerastase etc etc. I've just never used anything like this Supershine cream so it seems worth it to me. Excellent on my course, dry South Asian hair. Works a lot better applied to dry hair than damp. The effects also wear off throughout the day, so I usually put it on in the morning rather than at night. The packaging is nice although I think the bottle for the "light" version is prettier. The aroma was wayyy too strong for me in the beginning because I am used to essential oil fragrances but I've grown to like it. I also find that this product rinses out well with gentle shampoo and doesn't resist water like other silicone products.

on 3/24/2015 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This replaced my FF Glossing Cream (which I used for for 5 years plus). Does a much better job of hydrating my long, thick and wavy hair, does a great job on eliminating frizzies, and my hair feels healthier when I use it. Excellent product.

on 11/2/2011 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I agree with "sailorj". It is mediocore, and like FF cream but less effective. It really does not give that much shine and the bottle is kind of annoiying because it makes it easy to squeeze alot out end up with a greasy mess. average product for sure

on 5/5/2011 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After my hair stylist used this product during my visit, it was on my wishlist. I was skeptical to spend so much money on a hair product. However, my coworkers bought me a bottle for my birthday. I've used it almost every day for the past ten months and I still have thirty percent of product left! My hair is mid back length and I only need a dime size. It makes my hair so silky soft and shiny. I really am impressed. I will absolutely buy this again!

on 2/2/2010 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

best shine product ever! ( so far)
I 've tried many leave in conditioners or shine product's ( so far I got kerastase, Chi, Biosilk , Oscar B ,it's 10 etc )and 've never found anything like Oribe one.it's makes my hair like shine mirror.
the price is bit high however thinking that how much I 've spend money on other product's for trying to make my hair shine, it's worth it.
I will definitely repurchase.

Add, to get really shine from this product , I have to blow dry hair with round big brush which can be damege my hair,
but now I found Alterna hemp seed shine spray much better because I don't have to use heat tool.just spray on dry hair.

Popular Styling Products