Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream
Supershine Moisturizing CreamSupershine Moisturizing Cream

4.3

WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOHEXADECANE, PPG-3 BENZYL ETHER MYRISTATE, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), POLYSORBATE 80, CINNAMIDOPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PANTHENOL, CYSTINE BIS-PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN/PVP CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, KERATIN, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-4, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, LITCHI CHINENSIS PERICARP EXTRACT, CITRULLUS LANATUS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, AMBER EXTRACT, KAEMPFERIA GALANGA ROOT EXTRACT, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED CONCHIOLIN PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA PROTEIN, PEARL POWDER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, OLETH-10, PPG-1-PEG-9 LAURYL GLYCOL ETHER, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, SORBIC ACID, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRAL

on 3/14/2017 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Other

If this was a face moisturising cream, I would describe it as a cream that gets absorbed fast with a matte, yet silky finish look. I noticed this product always gets sold out at an ever-increasing rate.

I have tried hundreds of hair conditioners/masks/oils but they all seem to leave a temporary effect. I even tried Oribe's signature mask, which its effect was short as well. This product however changed the texture of my hair completely. It just became so smooth without it looking greasy. You only need to use it 2-3 times a week to see results.

Unfortunately, it heavily aggravated my dandruff issue, which I used to suffer from a long time ago. If you have history of dandruff or experiencing it at the moment, I would not recommend it at all. It increased it a lot. I really wish that wasn't the case as I loved this product so much.

on 7/7/2011 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I absolutely love this leave-in. I am AA and I have relaxed hair. This stuff makes my hair SUPER SHINY!!!! Seriously!!! and so so soft. It also detangles my hair and smells delicious. It does not weight my hair down or make it greasy; i hate greasy hair. My hair has so much movement with it. I'm on my second bottle. It is very expensive but worth it. The packaging looks very sexy too. Will continue to buy. I am currently testing the Signature Moisture Masque to see how it compares to my beloved Kerastase Masquintense.

Must have product!

on 10/18/2009 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

About a week ago, I came out of the salon loving my hair and the products my stylist used. I didn't think to ask about them then, since I don't like being bullied into buying products I really don't want or need. Plus on my last visit the products she used seemed to be beyond sub par, almost driving me to wash it out immediately. However, after my visit I just needed to know what she used in addition to the BB curl conscious holding foam I saw her add before my blow out. Since the salon was already closed for the weekend when I called to find out, I left a message. I patiently waited until the following Tues for my answer, they had kindly left on my answering machine.

After searching the net about this product, I quickly found that there were only a few places that sold it and w/ a $49 price tag in tow. The salon was out, believe it or not, so I had to find another option. Bergdorfs online made it fast and easy to obtain, and I quickly had in my hot little hands the most expensive styling product I had ever purchased.

I have used this styling cream twice now, the first time with a little Pureology root lift. I usually shampoo w/ L'anza Remedy shamp and a little Pureology hydrate Codit, then use a spray detangler and moroccan oil and maybe a little root lift; prior to my blowout. My hair is thin to normal but I have lots and lots of it that hit almost the middle of my back. I have to also mention my hair is relatively great shape, but I do color it to maintain richness. Prior to my cut, I was in a bit of a hair rut w/ my hair falling flat and not keeping most of a style post blowout.

Since I purchased this cream I have been able to replace both my detangler and Moroccan oil. My hair is beyond shiny, has bit of bounce, style, and alluring musky fragrance; all without looking like I used anything at all. It also seems to be a better frizz zapper than my Moroccan oil, without any weigh down. However I live in the dry climate of northern cali and have not tested this against Southern humidity yet. I am also curious how this may stack up to Kerastase Ciment Thermique; which I have not been able to try yet. So far I am a believer, and am happy I forked over the mullah.

Update: I completely forgot about my love affair with this product, until I received a helpful vote email. I'm repurchasing it in the light version soon!

Popular Styling Products