Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream
Supershine Moisturizing CreamSupershine Moisturizing Cream

4.6

WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOHEXADECANE, PPG-3 BENZYL ETHER MYRISTATE, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), POLYSORBATE 80, CINNAMIDOPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PANTHENOL, CYSTINE BIS-PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN/PVP CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, KERATIN, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-4, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, LITCHI CHINENSIS PERICARP EXTRACT, CITRULLUS LANATUS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, AMBER EXTRACT, KAEMPFERIA GALANGA ROOT EXTRACT, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED CONCHIOLIN PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA PROTEIN, PEARL POWDER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, OLETH-10, PPG-1-PEG-9 LAURYL GLYCOL ETHER, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, SORBIC ACID, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRAL

As much as I hate Oribe brand for their products that never worked for me even thought the price..
I have to say, Im in LOVE with this Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream.
I swear for this one, if they dont change formula.
It seems to hydrate and lighten my hair, its not greasy and it smells good.
The irony is, it doesnt give me much shine /even its called super shine/ but it still works for what I need- light flexible hair.

on 11/24/2016 10:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I know I would by this product again, because I have already purchased a back up to avoid any panic when I run out. :) That is a testimony to how good this product is to me. I have very thick curly hair and I use this two ways. If I am going to blow out my hair I use this as a leave-in before styling. When I wear my hair curly, I use it as a leave in before air drying and to freshen up the curls on days between washes. This is a very versatile product that moisturizes very well. I also use it very sparingly on dry blown out ends to give them some moisture.

on 1/31/2016 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the ONLY styling product for heat I have been using for years!!!! It doesn't cause break outs on my skin. Yes, it was an issue with other products.

I use a dime size and running it through my hair, especially the ends. Then, I blow dry or use my Instyler. It really protects my hair from any heat damage. My hair is silky and frizz free. It smells incredible also. This is expensive but well worth buying. Nothing comes close. Thank you.

on 9/18/2015 9:30:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'd give it a 5 if it were not so expensive. I have course wavy hair, and this stuff smoothes it out like silk. I find it's a waste on damp hair, but really transforms dry hair.
I know people rave about the scent but I really can't smell much, and I'm typically very attuned to smells.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I have long, thick, wavy hair. The texture of my hair is quite fine even though I have a lot of it. I wash my hair every other day if not I get oily roots and dry ends. This is an awesome leave in conditioner. I was torn between getting this or the Bed Head afterparty since I just needed something to keep my hair smooth and frizz-free since it's humid in Hong Kong. So glad I went with this. My hair feels healthier since I started using this.

Pros: - only need a pea sized amount for my entire head of hair (I apply from midshaft to ends)
- leaves hair unbelievably smooth (someone actually asked me if I blowdry and curl my hair everyday. I don't. I wash my hair, apply this, brush it through and don't brush my hair till the next shower)
- smells amazing but not overpowering which was what put me off from BedHead After Party
- large tube will last forever

Cons: - dropped the tube accidentally and the cover snapped so it doesn't close properly anymore. Hasn't dried out but have to store it facing upwards. My own fault but for the amount I paid, it should at least be more durable than a toothpaste tube but that's just my opinion.

on 9/10/2014 10:11:00 PM

This is NICE. Hands down the best leave-in conditioner I've ever used. My hair is so smooth and silky and SHINY after using this, and I've been looking for something to add some shine to my dull, dry hair. So many products either weigh my hair down or make it feel sticky or dirty. Not this cream. This is fabulous.

For reference, I have hair that is thick, wavy-texture, color-treated, and I heat-style it regularly. I always use some kind of leave-in on my damp hair before I blow dry. This could be a new HG for me.

This is the first product from Oribe that I've ever tried, now I want to explore the whole brand. I would definitely buy this again! LOVE!

on 3/4/2012 8:55:00 AM

It doesn't add much to my hair and it smells very strong and cheap–Pantene like.

on 12/4/2011 12:25:00 PM

Love this stuff. I'm on my second bottle and can't imagine not using it every time I wash. I have thin, fine hair and can't use it when it's wet.., too heavy. But on dry hair, it's a miracle for shine and control. One bottle lasted over a year.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this because I love the smell, which is hard to define. The scent is fresh, almost crisp, with maybe some sort of floral. My husband claims that is smells like a rainbow, where after the rain has stopped and the air is fresh and clean, with something else. Anyway, as for function, I've found that after a few weeks of applying this after washing my hair that my hair is softer and healthier looking. I dye my hair a dark brown, almost black, and after using this product, my hair color looked a lot richer and deeper in color. My hair is softer looking and feeling. My only gripe is that this is sooo expensive! I would buy again because I'm addicted to the scent and it works as a leave-in-conditioner and styler. I use it before blow drying my hair, and a little bit after I've styled my hair to control frizz.

on 2/23/2011 9:26:00 AM

This is the most ridiculously expensive hair product I've ever purchased. At the time I didn't realize how much it was, but I'm already thinking about rebuying it, because it is hands down the best leave in conditioner/defrizzing product I have ever used. My hair is very fine and I am living in an extremely dry climate right now. The haircut I have is really unsuited to this environment, as it has razored ends and tends to produce flyaways. On a bad day it frizzes badly and looks damaged at the ends when it is not.

I've tried a number of other leave ins, including Japanese 100% camellia oil (looks greasy), kiehl's leave-in (felt heavy and weighed down hair), phyto+ (not much moisturizing/smoothing properties), and terax (nice, but build up prone). I used this after John Masters zinc and sage shampoo, which really cleans the scalp. With just a little dab of this, my hair combs through easily, and is shiny, bouncy, smooth, frizz free, manageable. It's been two days since I used it on wet hair post-shampooing and it still looks great, like hair post salon. There's no sensation of product leftover, just lovely, just blown out hair. A lovely scent, fades quickly so it isn't offensive/doesn't compete with other fragrances, and gorgeous packaging that looks great on the counter. Love.

Popular Styling Products