Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream
Supershine Moisturizing CreamSupershine Moisturizing Cream

4.2

WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOHEXADECANE, PPG-3 BENZYL ETHER MYRISTATE, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), POLYSORBATE 80, CINNAMIDOPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PANTHENOL, CYSTINE BIS-PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN/PVP CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, KERATIN, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-4, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, LITCHI CHINENSIS PERICARP EXTRACT, CITRULLUS LANATUS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, AMBER EXTRACT, KAEMPFERIA GALANGA ROOT EXTRACT, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED CONCHIOLIN PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA PROTEIN, PEARL POWDER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, OLETH-10, PPG-1-PEG-9 LAURYL GLYCOL ETHER, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, SORBIC ACID, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRAL

As much as I hate Oribe brand for their products that never worked for me even thought the price..
I have to say, Im in LOVE with this Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream.
I swear for this one, if they dont change formula.
It seems to hydrate and lighten my hair, its not greasy and it smells good.
The irony is, it doesnt give me much shine /even its called super shine/ but it still works for what I need- light flexible hair.

on 9/24/2016 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a free sample of this terrific (scented) cream at a local high end mini-chain.
I would actually consider buyig this - as it is a great leave-in option for my dry, color treated , fine hair. Pricey.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I received a sample of this from Birch Box. I've used this as a leave in conditioner and also on dry hair to keep frizz down. It leaves my hair shiny, soft and helps with detangling. Makes my hair look beautiful. I will definitely be repurchasing a full size.

on 9/18/2015 9:30:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'd give it a 5 if it were not so expensive. I have course wavy hair, and this stuff smoothes it out like silk. I find it's a waste on damp hair, but really transforms dry hair.
I know people rave about the scent but I really can't smell much, and I'm typically very attuned to smells.

on 8/28/2013 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this stuff! It smells amazing and makes my hair so silky and soft. I was using B&B leave-in conditioner for a long time before I discovered Oribe and this works much better for me. I have tons of fine, highlighted long hair that tangles really easily and if I don't use a leave-in treatment I end up struggling to comb my hair out and worrying about breakage. I use a small dab (less than dime sized) and rub it in my hands to distribute then spread it in my hair, mostly on the ends, then use whatever's left over on the upper portions. It makes a comb glide through with no fuss and works well with other styling products layered over it.

It has a very creamy texture that looks as if it'd be too heavy for fine hair but it's so lightweight. I let my hair air dry often, especially in the summer, and it's never crunchy or pieced together when I use this. Using products on fine hair is such a tightrope walk, usually I can feel them weighing down my hair or just sitting in there, but I have to use them or my hair goes completely limp. I'm happy I found this. It makes my morning so much easier and keeps my hair shiny and healthy.

on 5/23/2011 6:35:00 PM

I love this product. It makes my fine hair shiny and adds just the right amount of softness. Yes, it's expensive, but I only need a dime-sized amount so I think it last a while. I'm wary of leave-in conditioners with fine hair, but this one is a winner.

on 3/22/2011 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Mediocre at best. Slightly lighter, more fragranced, less effective version of FF Glossing Cream. Maybe it penetrates more and is better for my hair? Maybe I'm just hopeful because I wasted almost $50 for this? I've tried them all, and this is completely unimpressive. I couldn't possibly recommend this to anyone and certainly wouldn't buy it again. And what's with the lame packaging???

on 11/9/2010 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Product produced great results in terms of shine, however it was also too perfumy for me, irritated my skin, gave me pimples anywhere it touched my skin (and i never break out) so as always almost but not quite. It does make your hair very shiny, but is it worth the break outs? sadly no.... too bad as the shine is great. Also its way too over priced.

on 4/1/2010 1:45:00 PM

I love this one. I tried other oribe products and this is the only one I am impressed with. It doesn't weight down my medium-fine hair and I don't feel that I need to clarify often after using it. Give hair nice shine. Not crazy about the smell but it doesn;'t linger. One bottle lasted about 4 months. Expencive but worth it for me since a lot of leave-ins eigther weight my hair down or don't do anything. This product is a happy medium. I will repurchase. Tried to replace it with Philliop B. Lovin leave-in and that was a BIG disappointement.

on 2/2/2010 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

best shine product ever! ( so far)
I 've tried many leave in conditioners or shine product's ( so far I got kerastase, Chi, Biosilk , Oscar B ,it's 10 etc )and 've never found anything like Oribe one.it's makes my hair like shine mirror.
the price is bit high however thinking that how much I 've spend money on other product's for trying to make my hair shine, it's worth it.
I will definitely repurchase.

Add, to get really shine from this product , I have to blow dry hair with round big brush which can be damege my hair,
but now I found Alterna hemp seed shine spray much better because I don't have to use heat tool.just spray on dry hair.

Popular Styling Products