Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream
Supershine Moisturizing CreamSupershine Moisturizing Cream

4.7

WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOHEXADECANE, PPG-3 BENZYL ETHER MYRISTATE, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), POLYSORBATE 80, CINNAMIDOPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PANTHENOL, CYSTINE BIS-PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN/PVP CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, KERATIN, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-4, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, LITCHI CHINENSIS PERICARP EXTRACT, CITRULLUS LANATUS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, AMBER EXTRACT, KAEMPFERIA GALANGA ROOT EXTRACT, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED CONCHIOLIN PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA PROTEIN, PEARL POWDER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, OLETH-10, PPG-1-PEG-9 LAURYL GLYCOL ETHER, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, SORBIC ACID, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRAL

on 3/9/2016 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This makes my hair super soft and shiny, much like Phyto 7 does. It smells amazing as noted by other reviewers. The scent is hard to describe, but it's fruity and uplifting, similar to Bb's pret a powder, but not cloying. I only use a small amount (not even dime-sized) for my armpit-length fine hair. I like that it provides UV protection and use it on damp hair prior to blow drying. My hair feels slightly greasier when I use this, but I can still get away with washing it every other day and use dry shampoo to freshen up on the second day.

I bought a travel-sized tube to try, as this is pricey. I think I would've given this the full five stars if I hadn't discovered Phyto 7 first, as they accomplish the same results.

on 3/24/2015 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This replaced my FF Glossing Cream (which I used for for 5 years plus). Does a much better job of hydrating my long, thick and wavy hair, does a great job on eliminating frizzies, and my hair feels healthier when I use it. Excellent product.

on 10/12/2010 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the best leave-in hair conditioner. This product really got grips with the knots and left my hair super silky, smooth and shiny. I already have natural straight hair, but this product makes it even more straight and not only straight but silky straight, like I got my hair done in a salon. I also like that it is a lightweight cream and left my hair smelling gorgeous and softer than ever up to the tips. Thumbs up!

Popular Styling Products