Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by age: 44-55
Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream
Supershine Moisturizing CreamSupershine Moisturizing Cream

4.8

WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOHEXADECANE, PPG-3 BENZYL ETHER MYRISTATE, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), POLYSORBATE 80, CINNAMIDOPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PANTHENOL, CYSTINE BIS-PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN/PVP CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, KERATIN, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-4, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, LITCHI CHINENSIS PERICARP EXTRACT, CITRULLUS LANATUS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, AMBER EXTRACT, KAEMPFERIA GALANGA ROOT EXTRACT, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED CONCHIOLIN PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA PROTEIN, PEARL POWDER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, OLETH-10, PPG-1-PEG-9 LAURYL GLYCOL ETHER, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, SORBIC ACID, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRAL

on 7/23/2018 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is by far my favorite Oribe product – it controls frizz, conditions, defines curls, imparts shine, sets and holds without any crunch, and fights the elements in both winter and summer months. A little goes a long way, making the price tag ($52.00) worth it for me.

This leave in conditioner does all it says it will for the hair, and more. You can easily get away with using a less pricy rinse-out conditioner because this stuff is working overtime to nourish your tresses. I highly recommend trying this product.

on 9/24/2016 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a free sample of this terrific (scented) cream at a local high end mini-chain.
I would actually consider buyig this - as it is a great leave-in option for my dry, color treated , fine hair. Pricey.

on 12/4/2011 12:25:00 PM

Love this stuff. I'm on my second bottle and can't imagine not using it every time I wash. I have thin, fine hair and can't use it when it's wet.., too heavy. But on dry hair, it's a miracle for shine and control. One bottle lasted over a year.

on 5/23/2011 6:35:00 PM

I love this product. It makes my fine hair shiny and adds just the right amount of softness. Yes, it's expensive, but I only need a dime-sized amount so I think it last a while. I'm wary of leave-in conditioners with fine hair, but this one is a winner.

on 4/1/2010 1:45:00 PM

I love this one. I tried other oribe products and this is the only one I am impressed with. It doesn't weight down my medium-fine hair and I don't feel that I need to clarify often after using it. Give hair nice shine. Not crazy about the smell but it doesn;'t linger. One bottle lasted about 4 months. Expencive but worth it for me since a lot of leave-ins eigther weight my hair down or don't do anything. This product is a happy medium. I will repurchase. Tried to replace it with Philliop B. Lovin leave-in and that was a BIG disappointement.

Popular Styling Products