Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by age: 36-43
Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream
Supershine Moisturizing CreamSupershine Moisturizing Cream

4.3

WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOHEXADECANE, PPG-3 BENZYL ETHER MYRISTATE, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), POLYSORBATE 80, CINNAMIDOPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PANTHENOL, CYSTINE BIS-PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN/PVP CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, KERATIN, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-4, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, LITCHI CHINENSIS PERICARP EXTRACT, CITRULLUS LANATUS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, AMBER EXTRACT, KAEMPFERIA GALANGA ROOT EXTRACT, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED CONCHIOLIN PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA PROTEIN, PEARL POWDER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, OLETH-10, PPG-1-PEG-9 LAURYL GLYCOL ETHER, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, SORBIC ACID, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRAL

on 11/24/2016 10:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I know I would by this product again, because I have already purchased a back up to avoid any panic when I run out. :) That is a testimony to how good this product is to me. I have very thick curly hair and I use this two ways. If I am going to blow out my hair I use this as a leave-in before styling. When I wear my hair curly, I use it as a leave in before air drying and to freshen up the curls on days between washes. This is a very versatile product that moisturizes very well. I also use it very sparingly on dry blown out ends to give them some moisture.

on 1/21/2016 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I writing my review after trying the sample size tube of this product. I was secretly hoping this product wouldn't work.. but obviously not that lucky :) I am usually the sucker who gets tempted on reading the reviews, splurges and in the end if it doesn't work.. stacks it in a pile where nobody could ever find it!!! This time, I got lucky found a sample in my closet and thought wth! Has a light creamy consistency and doesn't leave a greasy feeling on the hair. I have used it on both damp and dry hair. I think it works very very well on taming down frizziness and flyaways. Leaves me with a smooth a soft hair. Best part is this can be used on dry hair too. I don't know where it goes sinks right in without any oily feeling. I lovee the scent of this line, to me it smells like D&G Light Blue. Which unfortunately doesn't have a staying power. The regular version of this cream did not weight down my fine hair. I am so freaking glad they make a 1.7oz for lesser $$$ even though the larger tube is a better value, doesn't hurt my heart or wallet as much :P For me the cons are the pricing and difficulty in locating a salon that carries this line. Remember reading this product being compared to FF Glossing Cream but if I remember correctly, these two are not even close. Oribe adds moisture which the Glossing Cream did not do.
Update**** I used it today before flat ironing, the results were stunning. Smooth, shiny and soft hair. Not the flat, stick straight hair that you get after using a flat iron. I usually want to wash my hair the next day but not with this product. Gives you that salon look at home. Worth the $$$$

on 9/18/2015 9:30:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'd give it a 5 if it were not so expensive. I have course wavy hair, and this stuff smoothes it out like silk. I find it's a waste on damp hair, but really transforms dry hair.
I know people rave about the scent but I really can't smell much, and I'm typically very attuned to smells.

on 2/2/2015 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This works like magic on my thick, bobbed curly hair as a leave-in. It tames frizz, gives good curl separation, adds shine and smells really, really good (I heard that Tom Ford developed the scents for Oribe products.) What’s not to love? Oh yeah, the price. Supershine Moisturizing Cream is crazy expensive: $19.50 for the travel size (say whaaaaat?), and $49 for the full size. Yes the cream works, but it’s going to be one of those situations where I dig out the scissors and pliers to get every last drop out of the tube before I repurchase.

on 9/10/2014 10:11:00 PM

This is NICE. Hands down the best leave-in conditioner I've ever used. My hair is so smooth and silky and SHINY after using this, and I've been looking for something to add some shine to my dull, dry hair. So many products either weigh my hair down or make it feel sticky or dirty. Not this cream. This is fabulous.

For reference, I have hair that is thick, wavy-texture, color-treated, and I heat-style it regularly. I always use some kind of leave-in on my damp hair before I blow dry. This could be a new HG for me.

This is the first product from Oribe that I've ever tried, now I want to explore the whole brand. I would definitely buy this again! LOVE!

on 3/4/2012 8:55:00 AM

It doesn't add much to my hair and it smells very strong and cheap–Pantene like.

on 10/12/2010 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the best leave-in hair conditioner. This product really got grips with the knots and left my hair super silky, smooth and shiny. I already have natural straight hair, but this product makes it even more straight and not only straight but silky straight, like I got my hair done in a salon. I also like that it is a lightweight cream and left my hair smelling gorgeous and softer than ever up to the tips. Thumbs up!

on 2/2/2010 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

best shine product ever! ( so far)
I 've tried many leave in conditioners or shine product's ( so far I got kerastase, Chi, Biosilk , Oscar B ,it's 10 etc )and 've never found anything like Oribe one.it's makes my hair like shine mirror.
the price is bit high however thinking that how much I 've spend money on other product's for trying to make my hair shine, it's worth it.
I will definitely repurchase.

Add, to get really shine from this product , I have to blow dry hair with round big brush which can be damege my hair,
but now I found Alterna hemp seed shine spray much better because I don't have to use heat tool.just spray on dry hair.

on 12/14/2009 7:49:00 PM

I have baby fine hair so was a bit wary of this product at first, I didn't want anything weighing my hair down, but I needn't have been worried. This is probably the best leave in conditioner I have EVER tried. I would normally use Kerastase SJ but I am finding that this leaves my hair much shinier and really bouncey and is fantastic for my dry ends. Yes, it is expensive but in my opinion worth every penny. I use it as a leave in and as a finishing product to smooth any flyaways. This is a fantastic product for any hair type.

Popular Styling Products