Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by age: 30-35
Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream
Supershine Moisturizing CreamSupershine Moisturizing Cream

WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOHEXADECANE, PPG-3 BENZYL ETHER MYRISTATE, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), POLYSORBATE 80, CINNAMIDOPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PANTHENOL, CYSTINE BIS-PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN/PVP CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, KERATIN, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-4, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, LITCHI CHINENSIS PERICARP EXTRACT, CITRULLUS LANATUS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, AMBER EXTRACT, KAEMPFERIA GALANGA ROOT EXTRACT, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED CONCHIOLIN PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA PROTEIN, PEARL POWDER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, OLETH-10, PPG-1-PEG-9 LAURYL GLYCOL ETHER, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, SORBIC ACID, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRAL

on 8/15/2016 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Finally a moisturizing cream I can use whether my hair is wet/dry or curly/straight. This is a great moisturizing cream that leaves my hair shiny and soft and it only takes a little bit. I use it as a leave-in on wet hair and to moisturize my hair daily. On my straight dry hair it keeps flyaways at bay and keep my straight hair looking sleek and smelling divine. I also love that this cream actually moisturizes and not just sit on top of the hair and I have thick hair so the original is better suited for me however there is a light version available.

on 3/9/2016 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This makes my hair super soft and shiny, much like Phyto 7 does. It smells amazing as noted by other reviewers. The scent is hard to describe, but it's fruity and uplifting, similar to Bb's pret a powder, but not cloying. I only use a small amount (not even dime-sized) for my armpit-length fine hair. I like that it provides UV protection and use it on damp hair prior to blow drying. My hair feels slightly greasier when I use this, but I can still get away with washing it every other day and use dry shampoo to freshen up on the second day.

I bought a travel-sized tube to try, as this is pricey. I think I would've given this the full five stars if I hadn't discovered Phyto 7 first, as they accomplish the same results.

on 2/17/2016 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First off I love love Oribe products especially the Gold lust shampoo and conditioner that was worth the money! However, the Supershine Moisturizing cream was nothing special at all and weighed my medium highlighted long hair down for the price it wasn't worth it at all maybe for long very thick hair this works but I think I'm going to try cream for style and see if that works more as a styling cream with out the weighing down issue just my opinion not worth the heavy price tag

on 1/31/2016 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the ONLY styling product for heat I have been using for years!!!! It doesn't cause break outs on my skin. Yes, it was an issue with other products.

I use a dime size and running it through my hair, especially the ends. Then, I blow dry or use my Instyler. It really protects my hair from any heat damage. My hair is silky and frizz free. It smells incredible also. This is expensive but well worth buying. Nothing comes close. Thank you.

on 10/17/2015 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Expensive, but there's truly nothing like it! I've tried everything at Whole Foods, several French pharmacy products, Kiehl's, Kerastase etc etc. I've just never used anything like this Supershine cream so it seems worth it to me. Excellent on my course, dry South Asian hair. Works a lot better applied to dry hair than damp. The effects also wear off throughout the day, so I usually put it on in the morning rather than at night. The packaging is nice although I think the bottle for the "light" version is prettier. The aroma was wayyy too strong for me in the beginning because I am used to essential oil fragrances but I've grown to like it. I also find that this product rinses out well with gentle shampoo and doesn't resist water like other silicone products.

on 8/28/2013 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this stuff! It smells amazing and makes my hair so silky and soft. I was using B&B leave-in conditioner for a long time before I discovered Oribe and this works much better for me. I have tons of fine, highlighted long hair that tangles really easily and if I don't use a leave-in treatment I end up struggling to comb my hair out and worrying about breakage. I use a small dab (less than dime sized) and rub it in my hands to distribute then spread it in my hair, mostly on the ends, then use whatever's left over on the upper portions. It makes a comb glide through with no fuss and works well with other styling products layered over it.

It has a very creamy texture that looks as if it'd be too heavy for fine hair but it's so lightweight. I let my hair air dry often, especially in the summer, and it's never crunchy or pieced together when I use this. Using products on fine hair is such a tightrope walk, usually I can feel them weighing down my hair or just sitting in there, but I have to use them or my hair goes completely limp. I'm happy I found this. It makes my morning so much easier and keeps my hair shiny and healthy.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am a hopeless addict when it comes to HE products that claim to smooth,soften, combat frizz without weight. After reading reviews here on MUA of course I had to try it. I was looking for something similar to Kerastase NectarThermique that would moisterize without necessarily needing a blowdryer to work. I have used Super Shine in my hair and let it airdry, and before a blowout. Both resulted in smooth, manageable hair but the effects are magnified with a blow dryer of course.
PROS:
- It smells incredible
- Adds a boost of moisture to dry hair
- Lightweight
- concentrated

CONS:
- Price is very expensive
- Salons are few and far between

Overall, this is a very good product and I wasn't disappointed. There are other lower price leave-ins or styling creams that have a similar effect. But, not the same. They are either too heavy/too light, ect. This is just right. FF glossing cream (also a fave of mine) is often compared to this but IMO has more of an oil base than this does, and may be more suitable for super-parched hair.

on 11/2/2011 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I agree with "sailorj". It is mediocore, and like FF cream but less effective. It really does not give that much shine and the bottle is kind of annoiying because it makes it easy to squeeze alot out end up with a greasy mess. average product for sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this because I love the smell, which is hard to define. The scent is fresh, almost crisp, with maybe some sort of floral. My husband claims that is smells like a rainbow, where after the rain has stopped and the air is fresh and clean, with something else. Anyway, as for function, I've found that after a few weeks of applying this after washing my hair that my hair is softer and healthier looking. I dye my hair a dark brown, almost black, and after using this product, my hair color looked a lot richer and deeper in color. My hair is softer looking and feeling. My only gripe is that this is sooo expensive! I would buy again because I'm addicted to the scent and it works as a leave-in-conditioner and styler. I use it before blow drying my hair, and a little bit after I've styled my hair to control frizz.

on 5/5/2011 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After my hair stylist used this product during my visit, it was on my wishlist. I was skeptical to spend so much money on a hair product. However, my coworkers bought me a bottle for my birthday. I've used it almost every day for the past ten months and I still have thirty percent of product left! My hair is mid back length and I only need a dime size. It makes my hair so silky soft and shiny. I really am impressed. I will absolutely buy this again!

Popular Styling Products