Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by age: 25-29
Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream
Supershine Moisturizing CreamSupershine Moisturizing Cream

4.9

WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOHEXADECANE, PPG-3 BENZYL ETHER MYRISTATE, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), POLYSORBATE 80, CINNAMIDOPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PANTHENOL, CYSTINE BIS-PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN/PVP CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, KERATIN, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-4, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, LITCHI CHINENSIS PERICARP EXTRACT, CITRULLUS LANATUS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, AMBER EXTRACT, KAEMPFERIA GALANGA ROOT EXTRACT, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED CONCHIOLIN PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA PROTEIN, PEARL POWDER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, OLETH-10, PPG-1-PEG-9 LAURYL GLYCOL ETHER, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, SORBIC ACID, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRAL

As much as I hate Oribe brand for their products that never worked for me even thought the price..
I have to say, Im in LOVE with this Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream.
I swear for this one, if they dont change formula.
It seems to hydrate and lighten my hair, its not greasy and it smells good.
The irony is, it doesnt give me much shine /even its called super shine/ but it still works for what I need- light flexible hair.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I received a sample of this from Birch Box. I've used this as a leave in conditioner and also on dry hair to keep frizz down. It leaves my hair shiny, soft and helps with detangling. Makes my hair look beautiful. I will definitely be repurchasing a full size.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I have long, thick, wavy hair. The texture of my hair is quite fine even though I have a lot of it. I wash my hair every other day if not I get oily roots and dry ends. This is an awesome leave in conditioner. I was torn between getting this or the Bed Head afterparty since I just needed something to keep my hair smooth and frizz-free since it's humid in Hong Kong. So glad I went with this. My hair feels healthier since I started using this.

Pros: - only need a pea sized amount for my entire head of hair (I apply from midshaft to ends)
- leaves hair unbelievably smooth (someone actually asked me if I blowdry and curl my hair everyday. I don't. I wash my hair, apply this, brush it through and don't brush my hair till the next shower)
- smells amazing but not overpowering which was what put me off from BedHead After Party
- large tube will last forever

Cons: - dropped the tube accidentally and the cover snapped so it doesn't close properly anymore. Hasn't dried out but have to store it facing upwards. My own fault but for the amount I paid, it should at least be more durable than a toothpaste tube but that's just my opinion.

on 11/4/2013 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

i always feel like saying that a product is the "best ever" sounds rather like a hyperbolic statement, but oribe supershine moisturizing cream truly is the best leave-in conditioner ive ever used SO FAR.

i have thick curly hair, and lots of it. i dont really like wearing it curly (unless my hair is very short), so i blow-dry and flat-iron it all the time. when i was younger, i would often get relaxer perms done so my hair would look and feel naturally straight. i stopped doing that a few years back because my curls have naturally relaxed over time. so ever since i stopped with the perms, ive been looking for a product i could use before straightening to give my hair a shiny, healthy, conditioned appearance when straightened.

i think ive found it. i bought this product because i wanted to give my hair a moisture boost, not thinking it would really make a big difference in my straightening. i applied a good amount to my hair right after washing it, and proceeded to blow-dry and iron my hair as usual.

as i was ironing, i could tell that my hair was looking different than usual. at first it looked heavy and weighed down, and by the time i finished ironing, it even looked kinda greasy. i was really pissed, thinking i had overdone it with the moisturizing cream and that i would have to wash my hair and do it all over again.

thank god i had stuff to do and didnt re-wash right away, because less than an hour later my hair looked absolutely perfect-- the way ive always wanted it to look. silky, shiny, healthy, and naturally straight without a single frizzy hair or one of those hairs that sticks straight up after ironing (i know some of you know what im talking about...). i think my hair needed a little time to absorb the product. its totally worth the initial frustration and waiting time.

i think this product will probably be too heavy for finer hair types, but if you have thick hair and *especially* if you have thick/curly hair that you like to straighten, i HIGHLY recommend giving this a try.

if you tend to do your hair right before stepping out the door, this might not be the best product for style-and-go because of what i mentioned about it taking a little time to absorb. but if you dont mind waiting a bit for it to do its magic, again-- highly recommended!

as for scent/packaging, as usual with oribe, its top notch. and of course, very pricy. (but worth it)

on 3/11/2013 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I know this is often compared to the FF Glossing Cream, but I really think this is a far, far superior product to FF. I tried FF many times in hopes that it would work for me, but each time my hair is left greasy and weighed down. But the Oribe cream does everything I wish FF did, and much more. I pretty much threw away all of my other hair styling/heat treatment/leave in conditioner products once I started using this. First of all, it smells amazing, and the scent actually lasts all day, I literally can't stop smelling my hair when I use this. Second, it really everything it claims to do, which is to smooth frizzes, add shine, and provide heat protection. I usually use a quarter size dollop of this and work through damp hair (not right out of the shower dripping wet, but after it's been aired for about 10 minutes), then I blow dry. The result is incredibly smooth, soft and shiny hair that makes me feel like I'm in a hair commercial. I wash my hair every other day, and this product never makes my hair greasy in between washings. I know it is an expensive product, but the size is actually very generous. I think a tube will probably last for at least 5-6 months, considering I don't use it every day. BTW I tried this on dry hair once, and dont' really like the result nearly as much as on damp hair.

on 2/23/2011 9:26:00 AM

This is the most ridiculously expensive hair product I've ever purchased. At the time I didn't realize how much it was, but I'm already thinking about rebuying it, because it is hands down the best leave in conditioner/defrizzing product I have ever used. My hair is very fine and I am living in an extremely dry climate right now. The haircut I have is really unsuited to this environment, as it has razored ends and tends to produce flyaways. On a bad day it frizzes badly and looks damaged at the ends when it is not.

I've tried a number of other leave ins, including Japanese 100% camellia oil (looks greasy), kiehl's leave-in (felt heavy and weighed down hair), phyto+ (not much moisturizing/smoothing properties), and terax (nice, but build up prone). I used this after John Masters zinc and sage shampoo, which really cleans the scalp. With just a little dab of this, my hair combs through easily, and is shiny, bouncy, smooth, frizz free, manageable. It's been two days since I used it on wet hair post-shampooing and it still looks great, like hair post salon. There's no sensation of product leftover, just lovely, just blown out hair. A lovely scent, fades quickly so it isn't offensive/doesn't compete with other fragrances, and gorgeous packaging that looks great on the counter. Love.

on 1/26/2010 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Supershine is the best leave-in conditioner I've used to date (and I've tried many). This is a silky cream with a mild scent that makes hair sleek, soft, and incredibly shiny. It seems to have a tiny bit of hold as well. A little goes a long way with this product; a dime size works perfectly for me. People who do not like 'cones should steer clear, since this is loaded with them. For reference, my hair is medium-thick, long, dry, damaged, colored and highlighted. Also, I've posted a pic of the ingredients list.

on 1/15/2010 4:54:00 AM

I found this product great, I have baby fine hair and normally use Kerastase NT (to blow dry) and Sublimateur Jour (as a leave in). I used the Supershine Moisturising Cream before blow drying, and I found my hair did look a lot shiner and had some control as well. However it is very expensive (had to rate it down as its a major point) but worth it as a splurge when considering the wonderful results.

Popular Styling Products