Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream

Filtered by age: 19-24
Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream
Supershine Moisturizing CreamSupershine Moisturizing Cream

WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOHEXADECANE, PPG-3 BENZYL ETHER MYRISTATE, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), POLYSORBATE 80, CINNAMIDOPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PANTHENOL, CYSTINE BIS-PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN/PVP CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, KERATIN, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-4, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, LITCHI CHINENSIS PERICARP EXTRACT, CITRULLUS LANATUS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, AMBER EXTRACT, KAEMPFERIA GALANGA ROOT EXTRACT, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED CONCHIOLIN PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA PROTEIN, PEARL POWDER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, OLETH-10, PPG-1-PEG-9 LAURYL GLYCOL ETHER, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, SORBIC ACID, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRAL

on 3/14/2017 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Other

If this was a face moisturising cream, I would describe it as a cream that gets absorbed fast with a matte, yet silky finish look. I noticed this product always gets sold out at an ever-increasing rate.

I have tried hundreds of hair conditioners/masks/oils but they all seem to leave a temporary effect. I even tried Oribe's signature mask, which its effect was short as well. This product however changed the texture of my hair completely. It just became so smooth without it looking greasy. You only need to use it 2-3 times a week to see results.

Unfortunately, it heavily aggravated my dandruff issue, which I used to suffer from a long time ago. If you have history of dandruff or experiencing it at the moment, I would not recommend it at all. It increased it a lot. I really wish that wasn't the case as I loved this product so much.

on 7/7/2011 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I absolutely love this leave-in. I am AA and I have relaxed hair. This stuff makes my hair SUPER SHINY!!!! Seriously!!! and so so soft. It also detangles my hair and smells delicious. It does not weight my hair down or make it greasy; i hate greasy hair. My hair has so much movement with it. I'm on my second bottle. It is very expensive but worth it. The packaging looks very sexy too. Will continue to buy. I am currently testing the Signature Moisture Masque to see how it compares to my beloved Kerastase Masquintense.

Must have product!