Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

1 review

Sulphur, Isopropyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Camphor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Salicylic Acid, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This is honestly the best spot treatment I've ever used, and I have tried many others (both ds and he). I don't get a lot of breakouts since my derm put me on a daily regimen of Clindamycin lotion and Differin gel. However, every once in a while, a zit still manages to sneak through, and this stuff is a godsend. It helps make my breakouts go away much quicker, which also helps prevent scarring, and it doesn't dry out my skin.

I must warn, however, that it's a bit unsightly upon application (looks similar to Calomine lotion). It also does not have a pleasant smell, due to sulfur being one of the main ingredients. The price is a bit steep for such a small bottle, but I will say that it goes a long way. I've had mine for about 6mos, and it is just now starting to get low. I definitely plan on repurchasing when it runs out!

UPDATE: 07/15/12 - I just wanted give an update to say that I still LOVE this stuff! Just this past week, I felt one of those painful zits coming on, which would normally take at least a couple weeks to heal. However, this stuff brought the zit to a head after one night of use. After the 2nd night, the head cleared away, and the zit was already shrinking. It never ceases to amaze me how this stuff makes zits heal at warp-speed. Awesome!