Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

2.5

Price: $

Price: $

Sulphur, Isopropyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Camphor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Salicylic Acid, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this product out of recommendation from a salesgirl at Sephora. At first I liked using this product. It helped sped up my acne recovery. I don't like the smell and so does my boyfriend. It was a hassle to use because it left a pink goo on your face which can't be covered with make up. It's also flaky and made my pillowcase and bed sheets stained with pink flakes and sulfur smell.

I noticed after few weeks of using, I started to develop cystic acne around my whole face. During that time, I was also using Philosophy Purity and this product. So I stopped using both product and after that, my acne is reduced to just normal ones. However I am still left with acne scars.

Will never repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Smells terrible but really good overnight zit zapper. Cuz of the smell I don't use it everyday, especially on the old deep cystic acne but works great on whiteheads that pop up now and then. It definitely works faster than my other acne treatments such as Differin, la roche posay effaclar k, and bare minerals blemish treatment powder.

Popular Face Skincare Products