Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 18 & Under
Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

4.3

Sulphur, Isopropyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Camphor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Salicylic Acid, Iron Oxides.

Prescriptions are expensive, so for the past years I've opted for over-the-counter products. Typical products like benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid usually never helped my acne and finally I found something that actually helped!!! It's literally only been one night and my acne has decreased DRASTICALLY. I'll keep using it and update, but I really hope this product is the one.

on 10/29/2014 8:11:00 PM

I've been struggling with acne for years and years and I have tried soooooo many face washes, spot treatments, and even prescription acne treatments. I heard about this product and thought I would give it a try, so I splurged and spent the $32 at Sephora. I found that this worked okay, but not as good as it should considering the price. For me, it works better on "new" pimples/spots, but it does not work on reoccurring spots (pimples that have come back). So it's an okay product, but not great. Personally, I found that the worst part of it is that it makes your skin fairly dry, because it's a peeling type of treatment so it just peels off your face. I put it on before I go to bed and then wash off what is left on my face in the morning and it makes my skin kind of flaky and dry. I hate to say that I would not purchase this again and was not very impressed.

on 3/7/2014 11:20:00 PM

I just bought this product last week because I have been having horrible breakouts all over my face, and within the first use, I could already tell a huge difference in my skin! Not only could I tell, but my mom and my boyfriend also commented on how much clearer my skin looked! I am so impressed! Like several other reviewers have said, I too have used Murad's Anti Aging Acne Spot Treatment and found that it does get rid of acne after a couple uses, but it is far too drying for my skin. I even used it with several different moisturizers (not at the same time lol!) but I still found that my skin was very flaky and it just didn't work for me. And often times the acne wouldn't actually go away, it would just get dry and flaky on top and then flake off, and the pimple would still be there. So I am very glad to have found a product that works for me and my sensitive skin! Also, I am perfectly fine with paying the $22 dollars for it, because it's not often I find a product I really like and that works! Plus, the 30 mL or 1 ounce bottle will last until the expiration date on the bottom, which for me, is 09/2015! Honestly, this bottle could last me half my life! Lol! Others are saying that the smell is bothering them, but it really doesn't bother me at all, and I am extremely sensitive to scents! I guess that's just a preference thing though. My only complaint is that the bottle doesn't have a built in brush of some sort. But I know that would be unsanitary, so it's best not to have one. Maybe if the bottle was just a tad bit shorter or something, it would make it a lot easier to dip a Qtip down to the bottom!

Popular Face Skincare Products