Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

3.7

Sulphur, Isopropyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Camphor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Salicylic Acid, Iron Oxides.

Prescriptions are expensive, so for the past years I've opted for over-the-counter products. Typical products like benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid usually never helped my acne and finally I found something that actually helped!!! It's literally only been one night and my acne has decreased DRASTICALLY. I'll keep using it and update, but I really hope this product is the one.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This helps dry my pimples fast and can prevent cystic pimples from growing if you catch it at an early stage. Too bad it can only be used if you are staying home. Unless you don't mind going out with pinkish white spots on your skin. I suggest that you sleep on white pillowcase because it bleached my coloured pillowcases. I leave the product on all night for effectivity. It is pricy. I've tried Bye Bye Blemish and Mario Badescu spot treatments like the Eradikate and the Eradikate is the best in staying on your face and eliminating pimples.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this product out of recommendation from a salesgirl at Sephora. At first I liked using this product. It helped sped up my acne recovery. I don't like the smell and so does my boyfriend. It was a hassle to use because it left a pink goo on your face which can't be covered with make up. It's also flaky and made my pillowcase and bed sheets stained with pink flakes and sulfur smell.

I noticed after few weeks of using, I started to develop cystic acne around my whole face. During that time, I was also using Philosophy Purity and this product. So I stopped using both product and after that, my acne is reduced to just normal ones. However I am still left with acne scars.

Will never repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I get a lot of hormonal acne on my chin.. The under the skin pimples that never want to fully pop up.. I was using proactive mask for the longest time which contains 6% sulfur.. I heard of this and read the reviews.. I know sulfur helps my pimples more then anything but the proactive wasn't cutting it anymore.. I tried this last night and a pimple Ive been trying to get rid of for weeks was gone by the morning.. If the product works like this all the time I found my new HG Spot treatment.. Price doesn't bother me at all! So far so good!!

on 11/8/2013 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm really annoyed because when I first bought this brought, I thought it was my life saver. It did significantly help me with breakouts and pimples. People would come up to me and say my skin looked amazing. Recently though, it has done to close to nothing. Maybe reduced swelling? Maybe. Maybe my pimples atm are the wrong type of pimples? Ill purchase this again under the context that I know it previously worked and there is small reduced swelling but I'm on the fence/leaning a little backwards. A product as such, you would think when applied properly and regularly would work always.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I won't even pop my pimples. I'll use this with the antibacterial lotion and wow. At least 80%. I dont break out that often, but when i do his is my #1 trusted acne line <3

on 1/4/2012 9:06:00 PM

HG Acne elimination product!!! This stuff is amazing!! Sulfur is so so unbelievably good at clearing up acne. I don't find that it smells at all as bad as some people have been saying. I have purchased this product 5 times already, and will continue to do so. It's just that amazingly effective. I don't break out a lot, only when I get my period. But even a few pimples suck!! This product literally eliminates them for me overnight! I will never be without this. And its not the end of the world if it gets shaken up, just let it sit and it will settle right back to where it needs to be.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Smells terrible but really good overnight zit zapper. Cuz of the smell I don't use it everyday, especially on the old deep cystic acne but works great on whiteheads that pop up now and then. It definitely works faster than my other acne treatments such as Differin, la roche posay effaclar k, and bare minerals blemish treatment powder.

on 3/10/2011 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

The worst acne treatment I have ever used. It flakes off immediately after use on my skin and does nothing but irritate my skin. I am SHOCKED at all the positive reviews.

on 11/21/2010 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I agree...HG...crazy-good...perfect! This takes a zit down to nothing within 1-2 days. And the best thing is that it doesn't irritate my super-sensitive skin. It does have that sulphur smell, & you don't look pretty with pink dots on your face at bedtime, but who cares- it works!

Popular Face Skincare Products