Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

3.5

Sulphur, Isopropyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Camphor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Salicylic Acid, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this product out of recommendation from a salesgirl at Sephora. At first I liked using this product. It helped sped up my acne recovery. I don't like the smell and so does my boyfriend. It was a hassle to use because it left a pink goo on your face which can't be covered with make up. It's also flaky and made my pillowcase and bed sheets stained with pink flakes and sulfur smell.

I noticed after few weeks of using, I started to develop cystic acne around my whole face. During that time, I was also using Philosophy Purity and this product. So I stopped using both product and after that, my acne is reduced to just normal ones. However I am still left with acne scars.

Will never repurchase.

on 4/5/2012 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Miracle product! Literally dries up whiteheads overnight, and stops them from emerging if you treat the spot as soon as you feel it coming.

on 1/21/2012 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't tolerate benzoyl peroxide, and sulfur-based acne products give me similar antibacterial results. I bought Eradikate because it contains sulfur, and quite a bit of it. I was expecting a total miracle product, based on reviews I'd read. Eradikate works well on my average, everyday zits, but not as well on the occasional deep cystic zit. Then again, I haven't found much that works on the cystic buggers, so I can't really hold that against the Eradikate.

Yes, it's smelly and stings like the dickens. Yes, it's unattractive on the face. Yes it's a bit odd application-wise. All that said, the results are well worth the bother for me. So far it seems to be pretty cost effective, especially since I bought it on sale for 20% off.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Smells terrible but really good overnight zit zapper. Cuz of the smell I don't use it everyday, especially on the old deep cystic acne but works great on whiteheads that pop up now and then. It definitely works faster than my other acne treatments such as Differin, la roche posay effaclar k, and bare minerals blemish treatment powder.

Popular Face Skincare Products