Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

4.4

Sulphur, Isopropyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Camphor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Salicylic Acid, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Worth every single penny. Completely removes the blemish, or drastically reduces it by the next morning. Purchase immediately!

on 9/18/2013 9:57:00 PM

so i just got this product today as i was super excited when i read the reviews!so far so good!!loved the feeling when i applied it to my zit since it was so soothing.hope it turns out as good as i expected it to be, loving it so far!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Works well against whiteheads, not under the skin nodules. I only used this when I was breaking out badly from my cleansing oil; however, I no longer have a need for it since I don't regularly break out. After prolonged use my skin does get irritated because of the alcohol. The clean n clear acne spot treatment works just as well and at the fraction of price. Smells like sulphur.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Amazing for spot treatment purposes! Dried up and visibly reduced my break outs over night.

on 5/27/2012 2:34:00 PM

This appeared to dry out the pimple on the top layer, but you would still be left with a bump. It was effective alone right before the pimple was ready to come out on its own. I purchased this as part of the blemish banisher kit at sephora, and ended up returning it. Basically, it did not minimize the pimple and it was annoying to have a pink paste on your face even if it is only at night.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I won't even pop my pimples. I'll use this with the antibacterial lotion and wow. At least 80%. I dont break out that often, but when i do his is my #1 trusted acne line <3

I hope my skin doesn't get immuned to the product and lose it's effectiveness. so far, it's worked really really good. i have very good skin but the occasional breakout does happen a couple weeks before the period, and some of those pimples are quite painful since they're hidden beneath the skin. i have always had to wait till the pimple forms on top of the skin and then extract it which then leaves a horrible inflamed bump that looks unattractive. however, when i start using this right when i feel the bump forming, it clears the next day. i was really surprised that the redness and bump was gone. i usually put it on for 2 days just so it kills the bacteria or else it might come up again. it doesn't really dry my skin too much, but i can see after 2 days of putting it on, there is slight dryness starting to form so that's when i stop for a day or 2 and continue if necessary. if you have the occasional breakouts, i highly suggest trying it.

on 11/21/2010 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I agree...HG...crazy-good...perfect! This takes a zit down to nothing within 1-2 days. And the best thing is that it doesn't irritate my super-sensitive skin. It does have that sulphur smell, & you don't look pretty with pink dots on your face at bedtime, but who cares- it works!