Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

3.8

Sulphur, Isopropyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Camphor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Salicylic Acid, Iron Oxides.

on 4/8/2015 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

this didn't do much of anything. my pimples dry up on their own in the same amount of time as they did using this product. i don't understand the positive reviews, honestly. this just didn't seem to do anything for me?

on 10/3/2013 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Fantastic prodcut that I actually returned. Why? Because its 10% sulfur as the only active ingredient, I managed to find a sulfur soap at my local pharmacy that is the exact same stuff. Performs just as well & costed me $2 vs $22. If your wondering KS is pink sulfur at the bottom of clear liquid, that you DONT mix. I used a q-tip to touch the pink gunk & apply directly to problems spots--> wake up with less red, dried and flattening out volcano. I liked it so much that I decided to wear it in the daytime, under makeup=HUGE mistake. Forgot that rancid awful smell, I was soo conscious of the weird stares all day. Now if your wondering how to get the max results from the soap, same concept. Lather a sud & apply to spot & sleep in it. It works beautifully as a 5 minute full face mask aso but if you want longer overnight results try that. I loved KS so much that I threw the receipt away after a week, knowing I'd use it forever; luckily sephora gave me the store credit for it & now I'll never look for another spot treatment.

on 1/12/2012 11:09:00 AM

I bought this from Sephora as part of a kit and absolutely adore it. Sulfur is truly a miracle worker when it comes to breakouts and this stuff dries up breakouts in no time flat. I apply a dab to any problem area(s) before bed. The only problem is that sometimes the product doesn't stay on all night. I guess my pillow rubs it off. That probably has more to do with my wild sleeping habits than the product though. ;) I'd absolutely repurchase this over and over again.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This is honestly the best spot treatment I've ever used, and I have tried many others (both ds and he). I don't get a lot of breakouts since my derm put me on a daily regimen of Clindamycin lotion and Differin gel. However, every once in a while, a zit still manages to sneak through, and this stuff is a godsend. It helps make my breakouts go away much quicker, which also helps prevent scarring, and it doesn't dry out my skin.

I must warn, however, that it's a bit unsightly upon application (looks similar to Calomine lotion). It also does not have a pleasant smell, due to sulfur being one of the main ingredients. The price is a bit steep for such a small bottle, but I will say that it goes a long way. I've had mine for about 6mos, and it is just now starting to get low. I definitely plan on repurchasing when it runs out!

UPDATE: 07/15/12 - I just wanted give an update to say that I still LOVE this stuff! Just this past week, I felt one of those painful zits coming on, which would normally take at least a couple weeks to heal. However, this stuff brought the zit to a head after one night of use. After the 2nd night, the head cleared away, and the zit was already shrinking. It never ceases to amaze me how this stuff makes zits heal at warp-speed. Awesome!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I am so excited about this product. Until recently, I used the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, and while it worked, it did take a few tries before it got rid of my spot. But still, it was the only one that didn't give me that giant, gross, flaky look that other products gave me. I also started working at a different makeup store that didn't carry Mario Badescu, and since I am very loyal to my company, I wouldn't dream of cheating on them with a brand that they didn't carry. : ) I used Murad's spot treatment for a while, and it worked fine except for the excess dryness that I was fully aware would happen. You can imagine my excitement when I came to work and saw this on the shelf. I actually grabbed my manager's sleeve and squealed! Very professional. But I was so relieved that I found something similar, and luckily (kinda) I had a pimple on my cheek that day. I bought it, put in on before bed, woke up, and my pimple was GONE! It worked so so so much better than the Mario Badescu! I was thrilled, but I wanted to make sure that it wasn't just a one time thing. So, being the brave girl I am, I applied a product that I knew would break me out on the edge of my cheek. Sure enough, spots came, and the following morning, were halfway gone. It was heaven! I shared my experience with the girls at work, and within the next three days, all the Eradikate's in the store were gone, with only one returned. From my experience, to my clients', to other reviewers', one thing is for sure: THIS ONE'S A KEEPER LADIES!

Popular Face Skincare Products