Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

Filtered by skin tone : Fair age: 30-35
Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

Sulphur, Isopropyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Camphor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Salicylic Acid, Iron Oxides.

on 9/28/2015 6:54:00 PM

Initially I thought this was working but I was very wrong. Everytime I put it on I would wake up with even more acne and redness. It was almost like a bad rash. I think the alcohol must have irritated my sensitive skin.

on 10/11/2014 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Yay Kate!!! Not a miracle worker but so far my HG product for painful cystic acne - it definitely shortens the lifespan of those suckers. A little pricey for the bottle but it lasts a long time and hey, if it works...have repurchased twice and almost on my 3rd bottle.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I use this almost nightly on blemishes. It works well to dry up pimples quickly, and greatly reduces the time it takes to get rid of cystic acne blemishes. I like to use sulfur products as opposed to benzyl peroxide at night to avoid bleached out pillow cases. Keep in mind that sulfur is not a pleasant odor, but that's the trade off for this fast working spot treatment.
The only thing I don't like is that once the surface liquid dries up and the product gets down to the bottom, it becomes difficult to reach with a cotton swab. If you add a little rubbing alcohol, you can extend the use of the product. Seems like simply a shorter bottle would alleviate this issue. If you can find the long wooden swabs like they have in medical facilities, I would think they would be perfect to use with this product.
I will still continue to buy and use this product. It lasts a long time, too.

on 4/8/2012 11:39:00 AM

i know there are no miracle cures for acne, but for something this expensive i'd hoped it'd work better than drugstore products. it's a pink sediment in a lot of alcohol, so i can't apply it too close to my eyes/nose or else the alcohol burns. maybe it keeps zits from getting bigger, but it definitely does not magically shrink them. i'm staying with origins out of trouble mask.

on 9/22/2010 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

INCREDIBLE! This is HG for sure. I get that one obnoxious zit every month and this is the only product that kills it within a day. It's somewhat deceiving with all the "do not shake" warnings, because I have traveled with it a few times and the pink stuff always settles back to the bottom within a few minutes. I will never be without this!

Love it! I use as a night-time spot treatement on painful zits as well as the little bumps that never seem to go away.

Definitely helps on emerging zits - some of the ones I catch early never become big zits. Some do, but I haven't had any major zits since I started using this. Somewhat helps with the ever-present bumps. The bumps are still there, but smaller and less noticeable.

After putting this on, I look like I've got chicken pox or calamine lotion covering mosquito bites. It's *not* a pretty look, definitely a noticeable pepto-bismol pink color. And, the smell is noticeable (but not as bad as some of the other sulfur products I've tried).

Popular Face Skincare Products