Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

Sulphur, Isopropyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Camphor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Salicylic Acid, Iron Oxides.

on 11/30/2018 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is expensive. But, it works which makes it worth it in my opinion.

I have tried many other spot treatments, including even more expensive ones (Dr Dennis Gross acne mask) and I feel the Kate Sommerville one delivers better more immediate results.

Pros:
- It does what it says is does: dry's out acne and pimples quickly and effectively, often times overnight
- Super easy to wash off in the a.m

Cons:
- Hard to travel with as the bottle is glass and cannot be shaken
- For me, the very strong scent of alcohol is a massive con

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Yes, Amazing. I'm prone to breakouts on my chin and hate waiting days for them to go away. This stuff gets rid of my outbreaks overnight. A must have for acne prone skin. Works better than any of my acne cream prescriptions.

on 4/12/2017 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This stuff is a little messy and has a pretty terrible smell, but man does it mean business. A dab on breakout overnight, and if it isn't gone by morning (it frequently is) it's down in size and redness so that it can easily be covered with makeup. The only bummer is that this is a spot treatment, not something for the whole face. Wish I could use this as a preventative, not just a treatment!

on 3/14/2017 12:53:00 PM

One I keep coming back to. Treats blemishes overnight. Even nasty ones are significantly improved. Agree the smell sucks but I can handle it due to the results.

Prescriptions are expensive, so for the past years I've opted for over-the-counter products. Typical products like benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid usually never helped my acne and finally I found something that actually helped!!! It's literally only been one night and my acne has decreased DRASTICALLY. I'll keep using it and update, but I really hope this product is the one.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Worth every single penny. Completely removes the blemish, or drastically reduces it by the next morning. Purchase immediately!

I recently started breaking out horribly, due to hormones and a foundation that hated my skin. I purchased this in Kate's kit to banish blemishes and acne. I love it! I dab this on with a q-tip and let it sit. I'll even reapply after a few hours. It sucks the life out of my horrible cystic acne and it is gone within a day or two. My husband also loved it. Sulfur is great for drying out cystic acne. At $25, it seems expensive, but it lasts a LONG time. I will repurchase.

on 2/8/2015 9:44:00 PM

Definitely a holy grail spot treatment. Dip a qtip into the product, put a light layer over my problems areas, sleep with it on and my spots look significantly better in the morning. Draws out the swelling of pimples, redness and sensitivity. Most of my problems areas only need a treatment or two of this stuff and they're gone. Love it, will absolutely repurchase when I run out of it.

on 2/6/2015 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is holy grail spot treatment. I don't care how much it costs because it works. I use this at night after washing my face. Dipping a cotton swap into the jar - shaking not required - I apply it to where I need it. It dries quickly and doesn't leave a residue on my pillow. In the morning, the pimple is significantly reduced and may require just one or two more treatments. And in some instances, the pimple has completely dried out overnight. The smell is pretty strong, but I can get over it because this product works. The product will last me a long time, but when I need to, I will repurchase.

on 1/3/2015 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This stuff is fabulous! After one night of application I noticed a dramatic change. By the second night the blemish was almost gone. LOVE LOVE LOVE it....