Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 30-35
Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

3.0

Sulphur, Isopropyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Camphor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Salicylic Acid, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This helps dry my pimples fast and can prevent cystic pimples from growing if you catch it at an early stage. Too bad it can only be used if you are staying home. Unless you don't mind going out with pinkish white spots on your skin. I suggest that you sleep on white pillowcase because it bleached my coloured pillowcases. I leave the product on all night for effectivity. It is pricy. I've tried Bye Bye Blemish and Mario Badescu spot treatments like the Eradikate and the Eradikate is the best in staying on your face and eliminating pimples.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this product out of recommendation from a salesgirl at Sephora. At first I liked using this product. It helped sped up my acne recovery. I don't like the smell and so does my boyfriend. It was a hassle to use because it left a pink goo on your face which can't be covered with make up. It's also flaky and made my pillowcase and bed sheets stained with pink flakes and sulfur smell.

I noticed after few weeks of using, I started to develop cystic acne around my whole face. During that time, I was also using Philosophy Purity and this product. So I stopped using both product and after that, my acne is reduced to just normal ones. However I am still left with acne scars.

Will never repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Smells terrible but really good overnight zit zapper. Cuz of the smell I don't use it everyday, especially on the old deep cystic acne but works great on whiteheads that pop up now and then. It definitely works faster than my other acne treatments such as Differin, la roche posay effaclar k, and bare minerals blemish treatment powder.

on 3/10/2011 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

The worst acne treatment I have ever used. It flakes off immediately after use on my skin and does nothing but irritate my skin. I am SHOCKED at all the positive reviews.

on 11/21/2010 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I agree...HG...crazy-good...perfect! This takes a zit down to nothing within 1-2 days. And the best thing is that it doesn't irritate my super-sensitive skin. It does have that sulphur smell, & you don't look pretty with pink dots on your face at bedtime, but who cares- it works!

Popular Face Skincare Products