Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 19-24
Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

3.7

Sulphur, Isopropyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Camphor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Salicylic Acid, Iron Oxides.

on 11/8/2013 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm really annoyed because when I first bought this brought, I thought it was my life saver. It did significantly help me with breakouts and pimples. People would come up to me and say my skin looked amazing. Recently though, it has done to close to nothing. Maybe reduced swelling? Maybe. Maybe my pimples atm are the wrong type of pimples? Ill purchase this again under the context that I know it previously worked and there is small reduced swelling but I'm on the fence/leaning a little backwards. A product as such, you would think when applied properly and regularly would work always.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I won't even pop my pimples. I'll use this with the antibacterial lotion and wow. At least 80%. I dont break out that often, but when i do his is my #1 trusted acne line <3

on 7/12/2010 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I initially discovered sulfur treatments worked the best for my occasional cystic acne by using Queen Helene's Mint Julep mask, which contains sulfur. I used to dab the green mask onto blemishes before bed and it worked fantastic.

I decided to give EradiKate a try after a Sephora rep said this had the highest sulfur content than any other product on the market (it has 10%, while Queen Helene's probably has negligible amount since it does not contain a Drug Information label on it). Needless to say, this works better than anything else I had ever tried in the past. The only downsides are the application process- you don't just squeeze this out like any other pimple cream, and you can't really travel with this since the liquids have to be separated, and it's pink, but you're putting it on when you go to bed anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

The smell isn't unbearable, although I find that the sulfur smells lingers a bit for a few hours even after I've washed my face.

Popular Face Skincare Products