Lancome cherub

No Image

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Other

This is a lovely lip liner which is a bit on the fuschia side, so great with true red or blueish red lipsticks. It has a slight pearly glow (no glitter), so fine with party style lipsticks, or to highlight the cupid's bow. If the fuschia is a bit too strong for you in the daytime, you can attentuate it using a clear liner, I really like Rimmel's...see my review if you like.

I am something of a lip liner junkie, as I feel it adds a subtle finish to a daytime or nighttime look - and when well done, is basically undetectable by others, but is there anyways for you, if you know what I mean, makes you sit and stand a bit taller - because you feel more polished. You might like to see my other lip liner reviews if you feel the same way. ( I also think that an eyebrow liner accomplishes the same thing...)

Great windup self-sharpening mechanism.

on 9/28/2014 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

The colour most likely to correspond with your own lip hue. Line and fill then gloss (with Dior maximizer) for the closest to natural and long lasting. Or use your favourite lip colour!

on 10/16/2009 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Got this for 7.99 at TJ Maxx a couple months ago. It's just beautiful. It's creamy, applies easily & lasts all day. And the color is a nice mid toned pink that would work well on all skin tones.