Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC) Waterproof Setting Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC)  Waterproof Setting Powder

Ingredients: Talc, magnesium myristate, fragrance. May contain Iron oxides cl 77491, cl 77492, cl 77499, yellow 5 cl 19140:1, ultramarines cl 77007, yellow 5 cl 15965, red 7 cl 15850:1.

I tend to perspire a lot on my forehead, so in hot weather, I rarely bother with makeup because it wears off unevenly. But this powder is fantastic for setting foundation! For a translucent, this blends into my skin really well and leaves a smooth finish - not dried out or cakey. And it LASTS. I ordered a sample for a buck to see how I'd like it, but this powder is now a permanent fixture in my makeup routine.

on 5/2/2010 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my new HG powder. I had fallen in love with Makeup Forever HD powder to set my makeup and make me look flawless without accentuating my pores.

I now LOVE this waterproof setting powder. Did does all that Makeup forever powder did and more. It helps to keep my makeup from sliding off or sweating off. I tend to perspire a lot, especially since going through chemo and menopause. This truly just lets the sweat bead up over your makeup rather than letting the makeup just melt off. I highly recommend it and don't write reviews often. Only for the products that have really made a difference.