Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC) Waterproof Setting Powder

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC)  Waterproof Setting Powder

4.5

Ingredients: Talc, magnesium myristate, fragrance. May contain Iron oxides cl 77491, cl 77492, cl 77499, yellow 5 cl 19140:1, ultramarines cl 77007, yellow 5 cl 15965, red 7 cl 15850:1.

on 12/22/2013 1:40:00 AM

This stuff really helped me cover my breakouts when they were at their worst. Seriously how does one conceal cystic acne when the makeup just melts or rubs off..? ! Put concealer this powder then concealer again. It's a quick fix bc one cyst can take a long time to go away. Using it all over your face seems like a bad call, but for a couple spots makes an overall big difference.

on 5/2/2010 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my new HG powder. I had fallen in love with Makeup Forever HD powder to set my makeup and make me look flawless without accentuating my pores.

I now LOVE this waterproof setting powder. Did does all that Makeup forever powder did and more. It helps to keep my makeup from sliding off or sweating off. I tend to perspire a lot, especially since going through chemo and menopause. This truly just lets the sweat bead up over your makeup rather than letting the makeup just melt off. I highly recommend it and don't write reviews often. Only for the products that have really made a difference.