Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC) Waterproof Setting Powder

Filtered by age: 25-29
Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC)  Waterproof Setting Powder

3.3

Ingredients: Talc, magnesium myristate, fragrance. May contain Iron oxides cl 77491, cl 77492, cl 77499, yellow 5 cl 19140:1, ultramarines cl 77007, yellow 5 cl 15965, red 7 cl 15850:1.

on 12/22/2013 1:40:00 AM

This stuff really helped me cover my breakouts when they were at their worst. Seriously how does one conceal cystic acne when the makeup just melts or rubs off..? ! Put concealer this powder then concealer again. It's a quick fix bc one cyst can take a long time to go away. Using it all over your face seems like a bad call, but for a couple spots makes an overall big difference.

on 11/16/2010 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Works great I did not realize I was paying for over priced talcum powder.Talc is also very unhealthy and causes cancer.Cornstarch is the better alternitive.

I tend to perspire a lot on my forehead, so in hot weather, I rarely bother with makeup because it wears off unevenly. But this powder is fantastic for setting foundation! For a translucent, this blends into my skin really well and leaves a smooth finish - not dried out or cakey. And it LASTS. I ordered a sample for a buck to see how I'd like it, but this powder is now a permanent fixture in my makeup routine.