4.3

price range

Reviews

1.0

a year ago

The INGREDIENTS have CHANGED!! I have the old bottle, the order of the ingredients have changed, the texture has changed, it now leaves a film on the skin for a while. The website states it now contains citric acid. This is not listed on the new bottle. The old bottle I still have, and is creamy. The new bottle has a glossy look to it and very white. So disappointed, I believe the company would not be concerned as they have grown on a huge scale since the beginning days. Why change when it was good!! Not happy.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesViolet

a year ago

Every few years my skin decides its going to be mega oily and it lasts for maybe a year then goes back to being so dry and sensitive that it cracks and hurts However this cream is an actual miracle i can use it whatever condition my skin is in i use it everywhere and wouldn't be without it i also recommend their milk wash i can wash my hands and i dont get the ouch my skin got wet thing I love the smell of it too ive tried the non msm cream but it didn't work as well ive also got some of the irritable balm which is great but it doesn't moisturise i can also recommend the shampoo and conditioner no tight scalp after

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesHazel

2 years ago

Ok, if you see my previous reviews, you would know that I was on a desperate streak lately with my dehydrated, scarred face suddenly turning into an oil spill, which to me might portend a massive breakout, leading to yet more scars. I tried new products like Elizabeth Arden (good but it's just a serum, and I need more than that, and it's too expensive) and Clinique (gave me pus and pimples instantly), I was getting quite distressed. I got this one bottle of MSM, and guess what, with today's purchase, I have 10 MooGoo products at home now. It was this MSM cream that finally: 1. Allowed me to be like one of those over-the-top commercials: I can't believe it. The results were INSTANTANEOUS. This is a miracle, even before sliced bread. I've had keratosis pilaris since 12 yrs old, and it's gotten worse recently. My thighs started getting them, and I feel like I have no square inch of smooth skin on my entire body (remember, I have extremely bad facial scars). My esteem was rock-bottom, and one application got rid of quite a few bumps. I was incredulous, and continued for a while more. The bumps are pretty much gone. 2. My face has been an oil slick since 12 yrs old. I've forgotten what life was like before that. Now, I can last a day with dry cheeks!! I don't care that my forehead is still a mess (which I hope the anti-ageing cream will fix). This in itself is a miracle. I'm quite puzzled by how the cream works since I've used some of the ingredients separately and never achieved results (e.g. squalene oil, MSM, vitamin E, apple cider vinegar). I'll just stick with this! I have to say brightening cream makes me oily, so not all products work for me, but I'm very contented. 24 years of oil and KP problems solved is a very good KPI for me! UPDATE (19 Aug 2018): Got a second bottle of MSM cream but it wasn't in a carton and I freaked out about it as the product is typically in a packaging. Contacted Moogoo by phone, and they said if I'm so worried, they'd be happy to provide me with another bottle for free! Last week, after 3 weeks into my Eye Serum Super Vitamin C, I decided to just contact them to let them know the product isn't like the first bottle I'd got - again, they said they'd replace it! I returned it to the pharmacy as I wanted Moogoo to get hold of the product and examine why it'd oxidised so badly. Very impressed by Moogoo's personal and trusting customer service, and of course, it helps that their products are effective for me. Decided to pay back in kind via this review :)

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

from

3 years ago

This is very healing and calming to difficult, irritated skin: rosacea, recently exfoliated, wind burnt, etc. As always with MooGoo moisturisers, if you have dry skin, there isn't enough moisture, and you'll need to layer with oil or a traditional moisturiser over the top. But it's a lovely formula for healing and calming.

About reviewer (165 reviews)

Age

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

3 years ago

This definitely improved the eczema on my body and didn't aggravate my eyelid eczema. I still get flare ups but my skin is much smoother and healthier than before. However, it's very light and so not moisturising enough. On drier areas (and as we're heading into winter) I find that I have to layer with other creams, if not my skin still feels dry. I suppose I can work with that though I'd very much prefer to just use one moisturiser. I'll probably be trying the eczema and psoriasis cream next to see which works better for me.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

from

3 years ago

I love this product ! For 10 years I have been searching for a product that doesn't irritate the very sensitive skin on my face , all other moisturisers inflame , irritate ,or cause my eczema to flare up. The Soothing MSM cream has rid me of red blotchy tight, angry skin . It's light and sinks in easily , I apply after washing my face , wait 10 minutes then Re-apply as I have dry skin. I have the large 270 Gm pump bottle ( in fact I'm on my 4th bottle now). It's very hygienic . Love this cream as a facial and body moisturiser . It's excellent for very sensitive skin. It also helped clear my eye lid dermatitis.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I was scared with some of the ingredients in this could break me out or worsen my acne. Instead, this helped with some bad reaction I had during PMS and using wrong products. This is currently my night moisturiser. I bought it solely for the MSM ingredient. The pump bottle is great! Very hygienic! The smell doesn't bother me since it fades quickly. It has velvety-matte finish. It's highly recommended to patch test with any organic product. Pros: - Hydrates skin - Light and fast-absorbing - No fragrance - Hygienic packaging - Doesn't break me out - Helps with current acne Cons: - Slightly pricier than other drugstore moisturisers - Must be used in 6 months - Moogoo is not available in many places Recommend to others? yes.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

EyesBrown

4 years ago

This is just like the Full Cream moisturiser with the added bonus of MSM. It's wonderfully gentle and smells great.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

6 years ago

like all Moogoo cream, this is thick but not moisturing enough.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

7 years ago

My HG moisturiser. Won't be buying any other brands. Formula: comes out really thick but it's actually really light and easily absorbs into the skin. Very gentle formula, doesn't sting or irritate the skin. No Fragrance. Skin is visibly softer and hydrated. No sticky residue. Packaging: i have it in both the airless pump and the jar packaging. I'm not a fussy person so i don't mind either. Price: reasonably priced. Not exactly cheap but not overly expensive. Definitely heaps cheaper than other natural skincare brands that charge $50 a pop. The airless pump 75g cost me $18 and the jar 25g $25.

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinOther