Buxom Lashliner Brush

Buxom Lashliner Brush

on 3/21/2013 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

this was an amazing deal for me, got the lashliner and brush together for $15 at sephora. both brush and lashliner is amazing. the brush draws a perfect thin tight line and can build on that need be. i'm a beginner and light makeup user, so this is very easy for me to have full control and apply easily in one go. usually with liquid liners, it's pretty difficult without practice, but this was insanely teh best brush ever. would purchase again! my quibble would be the nasty pouch it comes with. i was not fond of teh quality at all, and it's massive in relation to the actually skinny brush itself. not sleek and travel friendly

on 6/20/2011 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This brush is an absolute must-have if you plan to use the lashliner. I love how this applies my lashliner flawlessly. I honestly don't think any other brush an apply the liner as well. I can control how thick or thin I want the product applied when using this brush. I highly recommend and would purchase again if I needed to. I usually put the plastic cap that came with it on it when not in use in order to prevent it from drying out.

on 9/29/2010 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

BEST eyeliner brush you can ever purchase.. Super thin and extremely easy to work with. The best brush you can ever use to achieve the perfect cat eye look. Extremely durable and hair does not shed or fray.. would purchase time and time again..

Hands down the best eyeliner brush I have ever used. Wonky eyeliner is a thing of the past. Buy it!

on 5/11/2010 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favorite eyeliner brush of all time. It's perfect for every single cream/gel liner I've used and it's so easy to build up a line or just create a very thin one. Also really easy to make a cat eye with. Would definitely repurchase! The only thing is I think that the holder is a bit unnecessary and without it the price would probably be less. But otherwise just a great product

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love, love, love this brush. When I got into cream liners I ran out and got the Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush, but the Buxom Lashliner brush quickly surpassed SK's as my favorite. I can get such an impossibly thin line with the Buxom Lashliner and the perfect "flick," but I can also build it up for a thicker line. While I wasn't happy with the Buxom eyeliner itself, I love the brush and would recommend it to anyone with cream/gel eyeliners.

This brush is great !!! I've used the BB one for gel liner, and also Benefit Get Bent. This one leaves them in the dust. The width of the actual brush part is probably less than half of the Benefit's Get Bent brush width. The fact that it is so skinny makes it much easier for me to use. The price is great also, $15 and it comes with a pouch to keep it in. This brush has let me use cream eyeliner again as I had sadly switched to pencil.

on 11/8/2009 12:04:00 PM

Great brush, makes a world of differnce with the Buxom Lashliner! Good value and comes with that nice little case. I didn't think I needed this brush, I had several eye lining brushes and tried them all, but none worked as good as this brush with this liner. You get the perfect line with it. I haven't tried it with other gel liners, but I'm sure it would work.

I really adore this eyeliner brush! Sure, it's a bit on the skinny side, but it's perfect for someone who isn't so great with eyeliner. As much as I love eyeliner, I rarely wear it because I'm TERRIBLE at applying it. It's easy as pie to put liner on with this brush. I can achieve any liner look when I use this brush, and I love it for that! It's also very easy to clean.

I've used this brush with quite a few brands of eyeliner. I've used them with the Buxom Lashliners, Wet 'N Wild, L'Oreal HIP, Stila Smudge Pots, and Urban Decay's Ink for Eyes. The brush works well with ALL of these, in my opinion.

Another thing I like about this product is the look of it. The brush is really cute, and the pouch it comes in is adorable too!

Popular Makeup Brushes