Clean & Clear Sensitive Skin Deep Cleansing Lotion

Clean & Clear Sensitive Skin Deep Cleansing Lotion
Sensitive Skin Deep Cleansing Lotion

4.2

Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Salicylic Acid, Camphor, Eucalyptus Globulus, Mentha Piperita, Benzoic Acid, Parfum, Limonene, Cl 42090 - [FPT 0417].

on 12/28/2015 4:57:00 AM

This is one of the best facial lotions for my acne skin I have ever tried! About my skin: Combination with moderately oily t-zone and mild-moderate adult acne that I have just started to get under control. This lotion contains alcohol, however, it is not drying at all. After I started using this I have gotten noticeably much less breakouts and my acne got less severe. I also have noticed that this reduces oiliness, which is great. This is formula is great since it also contains salicylic acid to really get under the pore (pimple) and clear it up from the within (that way it get rids of the pimples and breakouts faster) and keeps the breakouts at bay. Salicylic acid or BHA is great at gently exfoliating not only the surface of the skin but since it gets underneath the pores, also exfoliates from within. The only problem I have with this is that the camphor and eucalyptus sting and burn on my skin.. kind of. It was burning a lot when I started to use this lotion but now its like a tingling, not very pleasant but tolerable.
Overall wonderful product, definitely repurchse, really hope my skin doesn't get used to this.
Definite keeper!

on 12/19/2014 5:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've always thought of this product to befit younger acne prone skin. At 32 I have really oily skin, prone to breakouts at times and I wanted something to sort it out. I saw this and thought I'd give it a go. No oil and for sensitive skin. My skin isn't all that sensitive but I guessed that it would be less harsh on the skin. Two weeks in and it's been amazing for my skin! I now have really clear skin and the oiliness has been reduced. Really inexpensive product which lasts for ages. I use morning and night and it doesn't burn or sting at all. Gets all the makeup, dirt and grease off. I will keep using this as after trying lots of different brands at lots of different price points, this is the best so far. I use in conjunction with neutrogena spot treatment rapid clear and my skin is clearer than it has ever been!

To Read all 13 Reviews, Login or Join

Bought this as I was looking for a really good cleaser that would get rid of my make up and make my skin really clear. Think the cleanser really does work and is the best I've ever tried! But the only negative I have is that it really BURNS :(... I loved it at first but after the first bottle I found using the cleanser quite harsh on my skin, and really feels like my skin is going to burn off my face!! Can't fault it that much because its the first cleanser that has actually felt like it is working (in a weird way!) This unfortunately is why I've had to take off a lipstick for overall rating

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

this is the best skincare product I have ever used! you can use it after using face wash as a toner or just by itself. it also gets rid of zits and blackheads. the only thing i dont like is that you need to be careful not to bring it even near your eye because it starts watering like crazy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have very oily, acne prone skin. This cleanser gets all my makeup off and leaves my skin clean. It helps keep breakouts at bay and is really affordable. It doesn't have a very nice smell and i wouldn't use it for eye makeup because it stings but other than that, amazing product

on 7/10/2014 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Absolutely LOVE this!

It removes all of my make up (even heavy eye make up) very easily and tightens my pores. I have never broken out with this product despite it's medicated smell.

I've gone through 6 bottles of this and it's fantastic! It has not done anything for my breakouts but it has definitely helped keep my skin clearer than with other products.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

This is my HG cleansing lotion/toner!

I have highly reactive skin which is easily offended, but at the same time is prone to blemishes and hyperpigmentation spots after a breakout.

I was looking for something gentle, but effective. I sew that this product was for sensitive skin, was oil-free but contained Salicylic Acid so I decided to try it. Success!

Ever since using this my skin has remained break-out free, toned and under control. I love how refreshing it is, and how amazingly it works to help any spot I do get from becoming hyperpigmented!

I know this works because I stopped using it for a about 3 months and have been battling ever since. Now I'm using it again at present and once again my skin is calm and responds better to other products I like to use/try.

---------------------18th APRIL 2014 - UPDATE------------------------
I no longer use this because it's too harsh for me now. Not sure what happened but I just can't use it now. Rating reduced from 5 to 2 lippies because it didn't help prevent new pimples. :(

on 4/12/2013 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This product is very cheap and pretty much does the job. If I use this at night after make up removal and spots I have will have reduced size by the next day. It hasn't completely removed by blemishes but it has made a significant difference to my skin. It has reduced the frequency, size and scarring of spots I get. However it is rather drying so I think it would be suitable for very oily skin rather than combination and certainly not dry skin. All though it has a harsh smell it doesn't have a harsh effect on my skin, no redness etc.

on 11/28/2012 8:22:00 AM

pros!
really good for oily skin
leaves skin feeling soft
takes off all makeup!!

cons
smells very strong
can make eyes water

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have just repurchased this after finishing up my first bottle. So it's safe to say I love this stuff! I travelled America for 3 months and my skin got terrible due to the climate change - I've never had so many spots - particularly on my forehead. I was complaining to my friend upon arrival home and she recommended this to me, and it was only 3 so I thought I'd give it a try. Although this smells really strong and stings a bit when you first put it on, I can't get enough of how clean my skin feels after using it. I use make up wipes to take my make up off (because I'm fairly lazy and can't be bothered to go to the bathroom) and then put this on a cotton pad and swipe all over my face. I like the fact it's a no rinse formula. The dirt that's on the cotton pad is amazing! Considering I always think my skin is already clean. My skin just feels squeaky. Anyway my spots were gone in no time and I've carried on using this and had hardly any spots since. It is quite harsh so I always make sure I moisturise with a heavy cream afterwards (Oilatum Natural Face Repair) as I have a dry skin anyway. But I imagine this would be great for oily skin too. I'm glad I've found something so cheap that is so effective, and the bottle lasts ages too. I've knocked a lippy off simply due to the strong smell (not great when you've got a hangover).