EcoTools Domed Bronzer Brush

on 8/15/2012 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

5 days ago
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Many, many uses for this brush....

First, the construction of this brush is fantastic. Very sturdy and I personally like the fat handle. The bristles are about the softest I've felt and the price is cheap, but it is not reflective of the quality.

I have several of these....I use it mostly to apply my MSF. It's my final step when I'm going for a total flawless look. You don't need alot of product, the brush applies the msf perfectly.

I also have been using this to apply bronzer and surprisingly, cream blush! I love how this brush gently presses the product into my skin.

I highly recommend trying out all of the EcoTools products. They are a great company who provide high-end quality at the drug store.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is a great buy! Great for face powder and very soft. Im always up for a good find......its worth the money people if your looking for a great powder brush

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I love this brush so much! It's so versatile! I use it mostly for stippling liquid foundation and buffing concealer on lighter coverage days. It gives me a beautiful finish.

I've also used it for bronzer application as well as blush and pressed powder.

I'll definitely be buying another one of these to add to my collection!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this a year ago and I still use to this day. I love it for my mineral and liquid foundations. It blends beautifully!

on 9/29/2010 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Im officially a fiend for Ecotools brushes. Picked this brush up last week, had been wanting it for a while. This is probably my favorite brush from Ecotools. It can be used for alot of things, for broner, powder, buffing powder or foundation, its a multi pirpose brush. Me personally I use it for my MAC mineralized skin finish natural, to set foundation. My favorite part about the brush is its insanly thick handle. I think its really cute since u dont see ne brushes like that. I have high end brushes (MAC and Bare Minerals), and Ecotools and honestly Ecotools is just as good if not better than the higher end ones. Its a recession, save your money :)

on 8/1/2010 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

If I could only use one makeup brush for the rest of my life, this would be it. I'm currently using it, not as a bronzer but as a mineral foundation brush.

I use one pump of BE Prime Time and sprinkle in an appropriate amount of BE Golden Dark foundation in a small bowl, I then swirl the products together with the ecoTools Bronzer Brush. After swirling, the foundation and primer form a creamy consistency on the brush head and applies like a dream.

(I got this awesome tip from LegallyBrunette214 of youtube. Check her video out: How To Mix Bare Escentuals Foundation With Prime Time Primer To Get Better Coverage!)

After applying foundation with this brush I feel like my foundation is set, my face looks flawless, and I'm ready to go.

The packaging is a little awkward, you kind of have to pull the brush out by the brush head. The price is awesome, a very high quality brush for the low low. The handle is a bit thick, but provides stability and gives a nice weight to the brush. The brush head is very soft, full and has never shed (after several cleanings).

This is an all around AWESOME brush! =]

on 6/25/2010 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I was looking for a new set of brushes because my old ones had gotten very stiff and shed a lot. After looking at reviews online and checking out the new MAC set (which would require me to buy both sets in order to have all the brushes I needed and wasting others) I decided to try out ecotools. I bought this brush from walmart for about $10 and it was extremely soft. It came in a resealable bacg which I sometimes use to store it if I need to take it in a bag. The softness is incredible! It picks up make up pretty well but it is quite wide so I use it as a powder foundation brush rather than a bronzer brush. Even with foundation, if you're almost out, its a bit hard to get the outer edges. Still, it puts make up on very well and is always soft, even after daily spritzes with brush cleanser. No problems with stiffness or with shedding hairs at all!

PROS: great price, soft, dense, does the job
CONS: Can't think of any yet but will update if there are

This is a great brush for the price. In fact, I prefer this over some other higher quality brushes (i.e. Sephora, MAC).

on 4/17/2010 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

This is one of my favorite makeup brushes. It is incredibly soft and feels fantastic on your face. It is incredibly versatile - it works great for applying bronzer, but I use it most for buffing powders since it is a dense, almost kabuki-like brush. At $11 it is cheap for the quality you get (considering MAC, etc. brushes are around $30 minimum). I think I need to buy a backup!

Popular Makeup Brushes