EcoTools Domed Bronzer Brush

Domed Bronzer BrushDomed Bronzer BrushECOTOOLS BRONZER BRUSHDomed Bronzer Brush

4.6

Bamboo, synthetic hairs, aluminum

on 2/7/2019 9:12:00 AM

Как по мне, кисть неудачная - слишком плотно набита, плохо распределяет сухой продукт, наносит толстым слоем. Я ей совершенно не пользуюсь. Возможно, подойдет для кремовых текстур, но она вся такая большая, что даже не знаю...

I'm surprised so many people love this brush. The quality is good, however the bristles are packed so densely together and are so short that if you are trying to dust a powder bronzer on your face you will get a very dramatic spot when you first put the brush down. Maybe this breast would be OK for the good products but for powder it's really not. I fluffier brushes for powders.

on 11/20/2014 12:21:00 AM

HG!!!! I use this to apply my liquid foundation and its PERFECTION!

on 10/17/2014 2:55:00 PM

I'm so excited I finally got this!!! It is sooo niceee! for bronzer and powder --totally pointless to go out and buy a 60$ big powder brush. It is firm enough to control the application yet soft enough on the skin. It's a tiny bit scratchy but nothing that would bother anyone, I find that regular powder brushes scratch more (except for a chanel kabuki I have)
Good for bronzer and powder, great price!

I never though I'd buy a brush from Wal-Mart (aside from Elf Studio), but I was curious, and I can say this brush deserves its accolades and more.

I use it for liquid foundation/BB cream and it does not absorb the product and it creates the most amazing natural-looking coverage. I also use it to apply HD powder. It is soft enough that it can bend into the corners around nose and such but some extra work is required for around the eyes, etc. It is incredibly soft, plush and DENSE but not stiff.

The price is insane for such a good quality brush. This will be a permanent addition to my collection, can't live without!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this brush yet. I've had mine for over 2 years. And, I really have never had a "favorite" brush so to elevate this brush to a 5 star status is a huge for me. I often get frustrated with brushes, and usually am never loyal to any one brush for applying whatever make-up I am using on myself at the time. The Ecotools Domed Bronzer Brush really does deserve a 5 star status because first, it is low-cost, who doesn't love that! And let me say, low-cost doesn't always translate to quality, but in this case it does. Second, this brush washes up beautifully and I have never had it shed on me. Third, I use this brush in so many different ways - for blending my Bobbi Brown stick foundation into my skin, for applying cream blush to my cheeks, for applying a light dusting of powder blush, for applying powder, for blending all my make-up on my face after I have applied it... I could go on and on, but lastly let me say this is one brush I think is really a fantastic tool to have in your make-up kit.

on 1/1/2014 1:26:00 PM

Ecotools brushes are very underrated. They are as soft and sturdy as some of the more expensive brushes I've tried, such as MAC. I like their eco-friendly image and standards. I bought this brush in a set. I find that is the best value, and you can have fun trying out brush types and sizes you normally wouldn't buy.

This brush feels weighty in your hand. There is very little bristle loss when using it. It distributes bronzer, blush, or powder foundation with ease. I used it over and over again with my MAC bronzer (which lasted so long, I had to put the compact in my MAC recycle bin before it was even empty).

I clean these brushes by dampening a soft cloth with brush cleaner and wiping it down, never immersing it or getting it soaking wet. I let it air dry on a clean dry stack of paper towels. I keep my brushes in a separate case in my cosmetics drawer. I never find any lost bristles in there either. That is a very good sign.

Great quality at a great price. I will continue to buy these. I also use the eye shadow brush frequently. Ecotools makes a mini travel brush set with shorter handles. Lovely.

on 6/6/2013 7:14:00 AM

I love this fat baby! It can be used for everything based on you preference. I use mine for liquid foundation, mineral foundation, powder and bronzer. It is very dense, yet very soft. It is very easy to clean it, and dries quickly. You can't go wrong with this one. I ordered mine for 8.50$ on iherb.com, use code POK969 to get 5$ off if your order is under 40$, or to get 10$ if your order is over 40$. They ship worldwide!

on 8/19/2012 10:09:00 PM

UGH OMG :( I am SO on the fence about this brush.

When I first got it 3 months ago, I was obsessed with it. I still have an unopened back-up. But for some reason, even though I take gentle and proper care with this brush as I do my other ecotool brushes and makeup brushes from other brands, this one began shedding like CRAZY for the past month. Like if I gently grab the hairs, a bunch come out. Every single time. Like really? Come on.

I love how soft this brush is, and how it gives heavier coverage so I can cover up my acne a bit better, but I can't stand the constant shedding. I dont know if I should open my backup or return it and buy something else from ecotools because everything else I tried from them I loved. but this.......I don't know anymore :(

I love this brush, but not for bronzer. I use it to apply and buff liquid foundation. It has a large brush head and is densly packed. I've never had issues with shedding, the odd hair every now and then which isn't uncommon for dense facial brushes. It's easy to wash and it isn't difficult to get all the product out of it.

I got about 3 years of use out of my first one of these. After that, it essentially began falling apart. I definitely got my money's worth out of it and it was inexpensive enough to make it easy to replace.

The negatives: the handle is a bit awkward, it's too thick. I don't know why they couldn't have given it a more tapered design, it's the only brush in the collection with a handle like this.

Popular Makeup Brushes