EcoTools Domed Bronzer Brush

Domed Bronzer BrushDomed Bronzer BrushECOTOOLS BRONZER BRUSHDomed Bronzer Brush

4.7

Bamboo, synthetic hairs, aluminum

on 2/7/2019 9:12:00 AM

Как по мне, кисть неудачная - слишком плотно набита, плохо распределяет сухой продукт, наносит толстым слоем. Я ей совершенно не пользуюсь. Возможно, подойдет для кремовых текстур, но она вся такая большая, что даже не знаю...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

If you only ever buy one bronzer brush make sure it is this one.
Lovely soft bristles with a solid handle makes applying makeup
a dream. Highly recommended. I have already purchased
spares of this brush to use as backup.

on 11/16/2017 2:33:00 AM

I love this brush. It is dense plush and soft.....such a great brush for 10 dollars. I use this everyday for applying my powder foundation. It applies my powder evenly and helps buff out harsh lines. Ohh and it doesn't shed. The only con is that the brush fob was getting loose and I had to reglue it. But its fine now.

on 9/19/2017 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is an amazing brush...I've had it for years, and just saw one at Ross for $4(think I paid $11-12 years ago), I grabbed it up to have as a back up..I use it mostly for powder foundations, its dense and blends powder or liquid products amazingly.. Not sure if they still make this brush, as I haven't seen it in any Walmarts, Walgreens etc...check out Ross or Marshalls, I have seen tons there.

on 4/30/2017 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Super luxe feel, tightly packed bristles, feels great on the skin. Love that this is synthetic/vegan friendly.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Decently pricey for a bronzer brush but I do really like this one so I have no complaints here. I would easily buy and use this again.

on 5/14/2016 4:59:00 PM

Yep. Totally worth the hype. It's unbeatable at bronzer application. I've ornes mine for years and it still goes strong! The major con for me is the bulky handle. I can't fit it in any of my blush containers. It has to sit alone on the counter. No worries, it has earned its spot there!

on 8/24/2015 11:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I tried to love this brush based on all the reviews I read here on MakeupAlley as well as other websites but I just can't feel the love. This brush does not pick up any product. I have used other powder / blush / bronzer brushes from many brands including Leichner, Guerlain as well as MAC and have not experienced this problem. I went and purchased this brush, following reading many favourable reviews, and then went to try and use it with my Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer (Pressed Powder version) and no product came onto the brush let alone my face. Look I am all for the natural look but even after numerous swipes onto the Guerlain Bronzer, there was still no bronzer on the brush or on my face. For this reason I completely dislike this brush. Also, I did try it with a MAC blusher just to see if I was able to pick up any blush product with it and I still had no luck. Nope this brush is a bad one. Thumbs down from this makeup fan who normally finds some good in everything.

on 7/27/2015 1:56:00 PM

Best bronzer ever

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

NB REVIEW UPDATED Not just for bronzer - this fantastic brush is better than any kabuki. Apply mineral foundation, setting powder, blusher and bronzer with it - obviously a new or washed brush would be required for each type of make up. I Love it! It applies evenly and does not lose any fibres even after having been washed several times.
*UPDATE* I purchased another two brushes on a buy one get one half price offer and they are NOT the same as before - all my brushes were bought in Boots UK stores -the aluminium on this brush has been changes from silver to bronze and Ecotools have done something else to these brushes which has changed them - they now shed hairs faster than a moulting creature and leave them stuck to your face...NOT a good look or all over the bathroom sink and floor. DO NOT BUY

Popular Makeup Brushes