Ecotools Domed Bronzer Brush

Domed Bronzer BrushDomed Bronzer BrushECOTOOLS BRONZER BRUSHDomed Bronzer Brush

4.7

Bamboo, synthetic hairs, aluminum

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this brush! It was 1 of the 1st brushes i ever bought & it still surpasses other highenders I've gotten.
Some have noted this is a good dupe for the Tarte Brush. I still like the EcoTools brush better. Its cheaper & i find the balance is more comfy.
Cleaning~ The best method I've used so far sounds easier than a traditional deep wash.
I get a smallish sized kitchen funnel, i use either baby shampoo (bit drying) or a false hair shampoo (nice but more expensive). Running water slowly through the funnel as i wash the brush ensures no water in the ferrule & less water left to dry. I always hang this brush upside down or at least on a 45 degree angle. You can buy drying racks on wish app. Ebay. Amazon & others.
Where to Buy~
I've read great reviewers despairing of a hard time finding this beauty. I found mine on iherb.com & was delighted at the price + range! It was carefully packed & arrived in good time for Australia. Iherb also gives u a one time 1st order discount & a discount number..it usually works out that the delivery is free on first order. They also have Bdellium. Real Techniques. Elf. lots of others all at amazing prices vs our alternative of Priceline in Australia..
Worth the Purchase? ~
Definitely! This gem is surprisingly versatile. As others have said, its not great for face bronzing but its other capabilities make it a fave addition. It also is aesthetically pleasing for those who like their pwetty ones:)

on 4/15/2017 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love, love, love these brushes. Dont irritate the skin like natural (animal hair) brushes can. Really soft

on 12/13/2016 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my all time favourite bronzer brush. I like this brush so much that if I would have to recommend one drugstore brush to get, it would be this one. This brush has been a pleasant surprise since I randomly picked it up and after using it everyday for a year I am even more impressed. The brush itself is well made and feels more expensive than it is. The brush is incredibly soft ( think of clouds, silk and kitten paws) and best of all doesn't shed. My bronzer always looks beautifully blended and seamless when I use this brush, and I also use this brush to blend away any hard contouring lines.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Decently pricey for a bronzer brush but I do really like this one so I have no complaints here. I would easily buy and use this again.

on 5/14/2016 4:59:00 PM

Yep. Totally worth the hype. It's unbeatable at bronzer application. I've ornes mine for years and it still goes strong! The major con for me is the bulky handle. I can't fit it in any of my blush containers. It has to sit alone on the counter. No worries, it has earned its spot there!

on 3/30/2016 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

This is one "eco-conscious" product that surpasses its synthetic equivalents. I've experimented with LOTS of thick powder brushes and this is by far the best.

This brush is great for both applying powder makeup on large areas of your face and for wiping off excess/ blending. I use it with my Bare Minerals R430 palette. My skin color (a warm deep caramel) is very hard to match, so I need a thick brush that I can use to swirl around all four products in the palette to get a good shade match. It picks up the product just fine, and I use a clean brush to wipe off the excess. The bristles are densely packed and soft, so I can really use the brush in several types of motion - swish lightly to brush off excess and then press hard to blend the rest of the mineral powder on to the very light coating of liquid foundation that I first apply as a sort of primer.

I have multiples of this, to allow for frequent cleanings and travel. The budget friendly price allows me to do this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This brush is incredibly dense, extremely soft, perfectly balanced, quite hefty but pleasant to hold and applies - and blends - bronzer flawlessly.
The bronzer stayed at the ends of the bristles, where it should, i.e. did not disappear up into the depths of the bristles which has happened with lesser brushes before....
It is definitely on the chunky side and has a bit of weight to it, which I really like for bronzer. If such things should be a concern to anybody, the brush also stands well on its own.
Being so thick and tightly packed, it picks up a little bit more product than I had originally bargained for - I needed a few practice runs, am a bronzer novice - but it doesn't "kick up dust" at all, and it molds itself perfectly to curves and cheekbones and jawbones; all of which is less important to me than how soft & cuddly it is :-)

I use the Ecotools brush with my pressed Guerlain Terracotta bronzer and feel very luxurious sweeping the cloudy fluffiness over my face...
AND it only cost me 7,99 Euros at TK Maxx! So distinctly bargainous...
It comes in a little green fabric/plastic pouch, which while not especially fancy, is very practical and would be good for travel, I imagine.

I haven't washed the brush yet, I have only owned it for three days, so must give it a full and proper trial run before I can give my final verdict.
But today I put bronzer on twice just so I could use it again...

on 8/24/2015 11:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I tried to love this brush based on all the reviews I read here on MakeupAlley as well as other websites but I just can't feel the love. This brush does not pick up any product. I have used other powder / blush / bronzer brushes from many brands including Leichner, Guerlain as well as MAC and have not experienced this problem. I went and purchased this brush, following reading many favourable reviews, and then went to try and use it with my Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer (Pressed Powder version) and no product came onto the brush let alone my face. Look I am all for the natural look but even after numerous swipes onto the Guerlain Bronzer, there was still no bronzer on the brush or on my face. For this reason I completely dislike this brush. Also, I did try it with a MAC blusher just to see if I was able to pick up any blush product with it and I still had no luck. Nope this brush is a bad one. Thumbs down from this makeup fan who normally finds some good in everything.

on 7/27/2015 1:56:00 PM

Best bronzer ever

on 7/7/2015 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Its all been said - this brush is fan-freaking-tastic! I've used it for bronzer, loose powder, and blush. It works beautifully for everything. Its so soft, but very dense and blends anything like a dream. After all the washing its been through I've never experienced any shedding and its as perfect as the day I bought it. SO glad I picked up this brush. I always felt like bronzer looked silly on me, but with this brush it looks flawless. Don't know how I lived without it. Get it!!

Popular Makeup Brushes