EcoTools Domed Bronzer Brush

Bamboo, synthetic hairs, aluminum

on 7/27/2015 1:56:00 PM

Best bronzer ever

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of my favourite brushes in my collection, It's part of my everyday makeup routine! Even though it says "Bronzer Brush" I use it as a Kabuki/Powder brush. I use this brush to apply/buff my face powder on top of my moisteriser (which gives an airbrush and full coverage look), to pack on powder on any redness/red spots and to blend out my bronzer and blush (if i over applied opps lol). It works great to blur and blend products really well. I've had this for over a year and its just as new. There is a little shedding when i wash it but no dramas. This is my go to brush! Absolutely LOVE IT :)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I feel pointless writing this review because obviously you can see from the others, this brush is awesome and super cheap. Go buy it.

I love this brush! For the price this brush is amazing and I would tell anyone who can get their hands on this brush to get it! I love it and use if for multiple things not just bronzer. This brush is very dense and does not shed at all. This is the most amazing brush and feels like a high end brush for a low price and is worth every cent.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This brush is nice as an all-over powder brush, although I consider it too large for bronzer. However, after a year of using it regularly it's starting to shed about 10 bristles with each wash and has gotten considerably smaller. I would not recommend purchasing this.

on 4/6/2014 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Ok I don't know if it's just me but I had the original brush (like the one shown in the picture) and it was amazing. My favorite brush ever...up until the day that I was washing it and every single one of the bristles just fell off the brush. I thought maybe I got water inside of it by accident even though I'm very careful not to do that so I didn't blame the brush for doing that. I had it for approximately 3 years. I immediately ordered a new one from ulta for a little over $12 and this one looks and feels a different. The metallic part holding the handle and the bristles together is not silver anymore but more like a broze-y color and the bristles are darker... Looks nicer than the older one but feels cheaper. The bristles feel more plastic-y and and less dense than the older version. Don't get me wrong, it is still a nice brush but I prefer the older one so much better. I haven't even used this one but I can tell the difference between the two. I just found the older version on ebay and ordered it so this one is going back to ulta.

The first makeup brush I ever bought, $11 CAD from Walmart. I've had it for almost three years, it's still in great condition. I haven't had any issue with shedding. Back in the day, I used this for everything - liquid foundation, powder foundation, setting powder and even blush (just dip a small part of the brush on the blush and blend away!) I love how dense it is and applies everything like a dream. Nowadays, I just use it to set my foundation or to fix a mistake when I am overzealous with my Nars blush application. I use anti-bacterial soap from Bath&Body Works to clean it twice a week, I put soap in one palm and swirl the brush, never holding the brush upright under the faucet and then lay it upside down on a clean towel to dry. The only thing I don't like is that it takes almost two days for it to dry. (I should just get another one and rotate.) I like how this stands on its own, all my other brushes are kept separately in a cup. This is a must have brush!

Me encanta esta brocha! Perfecta para el polvo ( clinique) y para el bronzer. Es densa y para nada se ha le ha caĆ­do ni un pelito.

on 9/6/2013 2:03:00 PM

This product deserves all the good reviews its gotten here, I use it with mac mineralize skinfinish and it gives me a flawless airbrushed look. Its so soft and gentle on my skin and picks up just the right amount of product, I also like how it stands up on its own. It really feels like a much more expensive brush.

on 8/29/2013 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this thing so much I'm going to get another! I use it to apply powder to set my foundation and to contour the edges of my face near the hairline. This brush is so soft and dense + it feels very sturdy because of the bamboo handle. It delivers flawless application and makes blending otherwise dark contouring powders to a natural finish. It's like a kabuki brush but better because the handle makes it so much easier to use. I'm going to buy a second for my liquid foundation.

Popular Makeup Brushes