Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush - Honeymoon 127

Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush - Honeymoon 127

on 7/6/2016 9:21:00 AM

All I want is a very soft glow and this achieves that. There is hardly any color so I pop some blush over it. It's a basic and easy to use product. Not for those who want dramatic effects.

on 6/8/2016 3:43:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This blush picks up a lot more gold than pinks, barely any product appears when applied other than a bit of shimmer. It is much better used as a highlighter, however, I wouldn't even use it as a high lighter. The product is way too subtle to be used to my liking as a highlighter or blush. I threw it right in the trash.

on 3/1/2016 4:17:00 PM

Love! As I am quite fair skinned this does actually work as a blush on me-a soft peach glow. This is actually how I was HOPING the much raved about Milani Luminoso would look on me-but that one shows up too orangey and obvious on my skin. This also works as a highlight as its super shimmery...but not in a tacky or pre-teen kind of way...the word that comes to mind is radiant. So pretty...makes me excited for spring/summer make-up. This is peachy, glowy and flattering even on fair skin...ton of product for a very low price I don't think u can go wrong with this

on 12/29/2015 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a duo product for rouge and highlighter. 'Honeymoon' is advertised as a blush. Although, application is more like a highlighter.
This is a beautiful baked blush with violet veins and swirls of silver, lilac, peach and baby doll pink. The cool thing about baked products is that they can contain a mosaic of colors. Luckily the lovely colors, and glimmer aren't just an overspray, but check to make sure that the colors look even. On skin tones likes N/NW/NC 15 and under this comes of as a rose gold, on darker skin colors it comes of as more of a silver with a sliver of pink.
The directions say to apply this wet to add more intensity. I personally find that unsanitary , but depending on how it is applied this can intensify the color up to 3X's more. Usually I apply mine dry and that also works well. This has a teeny amount of fallout , but it can be avoided if your knock it off on the brush. This can also bring out wrinkles as it is very shiny.
I usually apply this right above the 'magic contour line' . I suggest you avoid applying it by the eye as it can come off too pink.
I brought this for $7.00 and 0.28oz at Walmart. The packaging looks different on the website with a metal plastic circle enclosed around the compact that reads : "hard candy Glow all the way." Mine came in a slightly nice packaging with a reflective wraparound with the product written in cursive. This lacks a mirror, but you can get an idea with this mirror like packaging. It does not come with a brush applicator , or sponge. This might be good for some people who find them useless, but some others may prefer to have them anyway.

on 12/23/2015 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Well ...I hated this blush at first but seeing how I couldn't get enough of the glowey shimmer I decided to use it as a highlighter pretty good blush for the price;

on 11/15/2015 12:26:00 PM

Just fyi as I couldn't find hard candy ombre blush to review. It comes in two shades, a lighter pink and darker pink but what makes these so gorgeous is there two tone and in a round pot and you swipe both colors and it hi lights your cheeks. There powder form. Similar to young blood cheek color which had a round pot and white and pink shades which you swirled together for similar effects which I had many compliments on. Hard candy is nicer I think. You must try. 7$ which I paid at WalMart. Not cheap but has two shades and hi lights.

on 11/11/2015 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Love, love, love! I bought this at Walmart for $9 in the shade Tiki and I am absolutely glad that I bought this! It goes well with my skin tone and I look glowing.

on 11/10/2015 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a beautiful light peach with light purple veining. This also has champagne, silver and peach shimmer throughout it. When I wear it not too much peach comes off but its a beautiful sheen. Its not a stark white/pink highlight or a yellow/gold one either. I've used it as a blush and it was a little light and too shimmery to be a blush for my liking. I like to add it on top of peachy blushes in the summertime and blend for more glow. And also on top of other highlighters like: Wet n Wild Reserve Your Cabana, or Elf Lilac Petal. On my fair skin it shows up like a sheen and it can blend into my skin tone, or I can build it up to the intensity that I want. I noticed more of a champagne comes off than peach which I didn't expect. Overall I really like this highlight. I think this would suit a lot of different skin tones because its peach. It probably won't look ashy on deeper skin tones. I also think if you are fair you can pull it off as a blush. This definitely has small glitter particles throughout it but it doesn't show up on my face. I think the color is unique. In curtain light it will look more peach and others more champagne. The wear time is great. I'll notice it still shows up when I take my makeup off at the end of the day. I will be rebuying this highlight when I run out, and I would recommend it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This blush is just very pretty im in love. I do wear it as a blush.. its very shimmery tough so its goid as a highlighter but you can also use it on the inner corner of your eyes and brow bone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I agree with the other reviewers, it does work best as a highlighter. But for days when I have been up all night studying, this brightens my face like no other. I sweep it on and I am good to go. Its shimmery (but not glittery) and gives a believable glow. I also like that it doesn't make me look obviously made up.