Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Body Lotion

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Body Lotion

on 10/17/2012 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I received this as a gift from my mother, so I felt like I had to use it up. It smells good on me - kinda musky/masculine, but nice for the winter months. Unfortunately, it is just not moisturizing enough for my dry hands. Would not purchase, and hoping that my mother does not notice that I tossed it. :)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I actually bought this in the hand cream (shea cashmere something or other) and I love it! It smells amazing and I definitely recommend trying it. One of the best bath and body works scents in my opinion.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love Love this. Moisturizes really well but i'm starting to worry about the parabens in all BBW lotions and creams.
Smells awesome ... It's like a Sensuous , Sexy smell that would work well for evenings .
Woodsy,Floral,Musky smell. Reminds me of a powder named ' Z ' that we used to use back home in India.

The smell lasts longer ( definitely more than 4 hrs ) for almost 6- 7 hrs more so than it's moisturizing property.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I normally hate BBW because I find most of their scents cheap and synthetic. I haven't shopped there in a couple years but I stopped in today to check out their sale and kill some time.

I found Twilight Woods (such a lame name) to be exactly what I wanted Estee Lauder's Sensuous to be - a creamy, sensual, woodsy scent.

I bought the lotion and shower gel, and skipped on the body spray. The lotion has a creamy milky note running through the woodsy notes - rich and ambery, smooth.

sexy!